• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

All I know is that you can play tick tac toe on it.

Yep, they like their graph paper up there in northern Minnesota.

Circle gets the square!

hsquare5.jpg

Yep, they like their graph paper up there in northern Minnesota.

Circle gets the square!

hsquare5.jpg

dude you have no idea how much my freinds and I have used graph paper. Paintball maps, video game maps (before the whole internets thing), room remodeling, D&D. We had one 8'x12' wall covered in graph paper designing a paintball course. LOL

dude you have no idea how much my freinds and I have used graph paper. Paintball maps, video game maps (before the whole internets thing), room remodeling, D&D. We had one 8'x12' wall covered in graph paper designing a paintball course. LOL

Graph paper would have been useful for diagramming King's Quest screens. I made my own hash marks by hand. You were apparently much fancier. :cool:

Hmmm. I found a pre 98 SE. If I buy it I would probably part it out though. It would need too much work for me. I would have to borrow money to buy it too. :rolleyes: The kid said he would want 750 for it. But I got him to pretty much just say he will take a decent offer. Im thinking of telling him 500.:laugh: Hopefully he would bite.

Back