• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

Monzachop2.jpg

:nonono: i just wasted too much time reading tht thread. i'll just let it be, but the fact is, both cars are wrong wheel drive for drag racing. should i pu tup the vid of a turbo 3800 fiero running mid 11's and spinning all through 1st? :D

i need it to be spring BAD

I'm starting to agree with you! In case someone hasn't noticed, I've been going through my pictures and missing my car more and more :laugh:

i have a calander of my car onthe wall near my computer. i look at it all the time. and this warm weather isnt helping!

on anothe rnote, i have an interview on tuesday :D

my dad bought my aunts 2000 Taurus with the Duratec. 16K miles on it. Still smells new. Same aunt that we got our truck from. Lady doesn't drive much, I tell ya.

my dad bought my aunts 2000 Taurus with the Duratec. 16K miles on it. Still smells new. Same aunt that we got our truck from. Lady doesn't drive much, I tell ya.

sounds like she drives as much as my fiance`. she bought her stratus almost 2 tears ago with 30,000 miles, it has 34,000 miles on it now. the furthest its been from ely is bemidji, when i was driving.

a stark contrast to me, who usually averages 30,000+ miles a year (ive already put 7,000 on my accord!)

sounds like she drives as much as my fiance`. she bought her stratus almost 2 tears ago with 30,000 miles, it has 34,000 miles on it now. the furthest its been from ely is bemidji, when i was driving.

a stark contrast to me, who usually averages 30,000+ miles a year (ive already put 7,000 on my accord!)

Does she walk everwhere? :crazy:

Does she walk everwhere? :crazy:

no, but she lives in town, works in town, so day by day, the car gets like 2 miles put on a day she is working. on days she isnt, she only runs to the stores and occationally down to virginia/hibbing/duluth for the bigger stores. a lot fo times her parents are already going down so she'll just catch a ride so she doesnt have to drive. she doesnt ind driving, but would rather have somone else drive. when we get together we usually take my car.

i dont mind keeping the miles off her car though, being a dodge, as soon as the miles start going on, it'll depreciate rapidly. i'd like to sell it before we start puting lots of miles on and get something that retains ints resale value more.

You didnt answer my question... Is your subie a stick or auto?

I will keep an eye out and see what we have. Honestly I am about this [] close to quitting.

Edit: Speaking of Subies... I just remembered what I told my coworker today. I told him that I thought Toyota and Subaru should just merge, because they have the same problems. The drivetrains last FOREVER but the bodies rust to :censored::censored::censored::censored: before you get it off the lot new.:laugh:

You're selling Toyotas, right? Other than the fact that they're Toyotas, what's making you want to quit?

LOL... I dont sell them.. I clean them.:nonono:

A combination of a boss and another supervisor who are douche's is what makes me want to quit. I hate my one coworker.

Most boss's and supervisors are douches.

Suck it up and deal with it. Try giving them a taste of their own medicine. Thats probably what they want. Either way.

lol....

Saw a Green SVT near 2nd ave and AEOA yesterday. I am thinking it is the same one I saw a while ago on 53 near midway. Nice to know there is a Green, Silver, Black and my T-Red around.

Back