• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

I think you should Photoshop out that negative camber. :laugh:

Run them if they ring your chimes. I'm not a big fan of multi-spoke wheels in most cases, with certain exceptions -- the Mustang GT turbine wheels, for example.

I don't think we should push my very limited photoshop abilities :)

I think they'll end up on the Contour, no worries though I will keep the FSVT 5 spokers around too because they are so clean and simple :cool:

It will be nice to have wheels with dedicated performance tires and still be able to swap out with something better for road trips.

I did see a Silver Frost SVT turn off of 169 north of Hibbing onto Hwy 5. I saw it from a little ways back after they entered from the Chisholm exit and i noticed two exhaust trails.....thinking no way is it an SVT. Get close enough, and it sure was. middle aged woman driving it.

I did see a Silver Frost SVT turn off of 169 north of Hibbing onto Hwy 5. I saw it from a little ways back after they entered from the Chisholm exit and i noticed two exhaust trails.....thinking no way is it an SVT. Get close enough, and it sure was. middle aged woman driving it.

You guys get so excited :crazy: I've had days where I see like 4-5 of them all different and almost always stock in appearance. :laugh:

You guys get so excited :crazy: I've had days where I see like 4-5 of them all different and almost always stock in appearance. :laugh:

You never see them where I am (Massachusetts). We've got a few folks on the forum who have them, but I so rarely come across any. My buddy's got one, so that makes two that I see regularly if you count Laura. :cool:

If I posted every time I've seen one in the last few years I'd have more posts than Jason ;)

Alright maybe not that much. I do see quite a few though, not everyday but usually at least once a week.

If I posted every time I've seen one in the last few years I'd have more posts than Jason ;)

Alright maybe not that much. I do see quite a few though, not everyday but usually at least once a week.

Minnesota weather reports would boost that count handily.

elraido said:
Great balls of fire! It's 40 below! Get mean kitty in the house before she freezes her face off!

See how well that works? :cool: :laugh:

Minnesota weather reports would boost that count handily.

See how well that works? :cool: :laugh:

Yup. We had a couple days of almost 30 or so, then today right back into the -25 area for lows and 5 for a high. Supposed to be like that for a couple more day.

Yup. We had a couple days of almost 30 or so, then today right back into the -25 area for lows and 5 for a high. Supposed to be like that for a couple more day.

At the risk of sounding like a Floridian (they seem to be notorious for pointing out when their weather is warmer), it was 60 in Massachusetts yesterday. A bit overcast for most of the day, but the sun did show up for a little bit. A glorious day. Can't wait for spring and summer.

tbucket.jpg

tbucke4.jpg

:drool::drool::drool::drool: :drool::drool::drool::drool:

:laugh: Nice... I still think id rather take the T-Bucket though. I have wanted one for a very long long time. I really wanna build one. But I dont have the know-how for that.:cry:

Back