• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

water pump un install and install!!! help!!! please

svtcontour666

CEG'er
im not sure how to take off the water pump to put a new one on seeing how that`s what i think my over heating problem is!
if anyone can help please respond !!!
a.s.a.p

and some members have "turbo" or "super" or the likes in their names and have never had one.. just aspire to.

Hey man... we weren't insulting YOU/....

we were making hidden remarks that SOME of us DO have turbos or superchargers and DIDN'T run out and make a turbo name..

or some have built a turbo for their car and never mentioned it yet!

calm down.. lol

fer sure sorry i must have read it wrong!!!
my appoligies!
hey by any chance would you know if this is right i checked steeda .com
for battery relocation kits and it said they were 229 and some change does that sound right to you?

lol rofl

lol rofl

i get what you guys are sayin well i wish my csvt was boosted. :-(
not sure that i will ever do that cuz im gonna do a 3.0 liter swap and build the motor diamond head pistons so on and so forth.
not sure if i should go with the svt cams but i want top end and as much torque as possible !!!!

i get what you guys are sayin well i wish my csvt was boosted. :-(
not sure that i will ever do that cuz im gonna do a 3.0 liter swap and build the motor diamond head pistons so on and so forth.
not sure if i should go with the svt cams but i want top end and as much torque as possible !!!!

torque with the 3L and SVT cams ins't a problem, the increase displacement nets you some torque, a port matched 3L will break traction at the top end of the first few gears :drool:

am not a superstitous person by any means. but i was just wondering... is there a specific reason u have 666 at the end of ur screenname? 6th of june 1986 birthday maybe?

hopefully that is the number of his SVT since its in his user name :shrug:

Back