• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For the Blue color lovers..

So i found a pic of my SVT rear shot and loved it. fixed some colors and this is what i got. I know, I know... I was just playing around and i like it for some reason :shrug:.I am not planning to do it, i hate blue. Just thought a few people will like the way it looks because someone requested blue rims PS :laugh:

Pic before

TST6-27-07022jpgedited.png

Pic after

TST6-27-07022jpganother.png

C blue lovers doesnt look too bad:laugh:

Well at first glance at the thread, i thot this was gonna be one of those "official blue contour" thread. Waite? can we start one of those? are there enuff blue mistours to make a blue thread? My dream CSVT would be in Ford blue:drool:

Well at first glance at the thread, i thot this was gonna be one of those "official blue contour" thread. Waite? can we start one of those? are there enuff blue mistours to make a blue thread? My dream CSVT would be in Ford blue:drool:

Wouldnt look too bad actually :cool:. But how about a white CSVT Thread o man . i would cry :cry: that might just be my next color.:laugh:

cause your the mexicasion and you probably stole the plate:laugh:

Back