• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

supercharged audi rs4

that's nice. i assume that's 535 WHP, cause the stock rs4 is 450 crank hp right? i'm sure you could squeeze an extra hundred ponies out of the turbo(s)....but yeah, sick car. that thing can boogie

TGO, the RS4 in the vid is the current gen RS4 that has a normally aspirated V8. You must be referring to the previous gen RS4 that had a twin turbo V6??

Pretty good bump in power from 450Hp NA to 535 S/C. Luv the RS4.

Fern

Too bad the kit costs $20,000. Waste of money when you could do it yourself :cool:

And the CF pump is needed for the S/C. Doesn't make it any less ugly though. 20k?!! Wow! Rather buy a used S60R for 20k and take the money spent on buying the RS4 to mod it. :D

those RS4's are so sick, there is a kid in my area that i know from meets and stuff (my gf has a VW GLI) that has a brand new one...its insane, i test drove an '04 S4 the other day, awesome car....320HP buuuuuuuuut i couldnt justify the $37K price tag on a 3 year old car

that's nice. i assume that's 535 WHP, cause the stock rs4 is 450 crank hp right? i'm sure you could squeeze an extra hundred ponies out of the turbo(s)....but yeah, sick car. that thing can boogie

The B7 RS4 (current generation) is "only" rated at 414hp, not 450. It was the twin-turbo V8 RS6 that had 450hp. The B5 (previous generation...there was never a B6 RS4) was only available as a wagon and had 375hp. Also, the B6 S4 had 340hp, not 320. Yeah...I'm an Audi nerd...:eek:

Back