• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Carlisle- ALL FORD NATIONALS

carlisle.jpg

Don't forget your sunscreen :cool: looks another hot weekend coming

Or your bifocals. Where'd you take the picture of that weather report from, up in a tree? :laugh:

ducttapepro -- I hope you're familiar with this guy:

smith.jpg

Just wanted to make sure all the older folk could read it ;)

Christine, I would bring it but I just tore one of the decals on the side, and there are only like 5 mustangs of my generation that are ever there. All of them seem to not be driven so they are in much better shape than mine.

Red green is an old school silver kinda guy, I'm new school I have colored ducttape

Hahaha! Even with a new eyeglass prescription I had trouble making it out.

For those that want to know but can't see that well....

Thu-Jun 5
Isolated T-Storms

86°
67°
30% (rain)

--------------------------
Fri- Jun 6
Partly Cloudy
94°
71°

20% (Rain)
--------------------------

Sat-Jun 7
Partly Cloudy
93°
69°

20% (rain)

---------------------------

SUN-Jun 8
Isolated T-Storms

92°
70°

30% (rain)

Christine, I would bring it but I just tore one of the decals on the side, and there are only like 5 mustangs of my generation that are ever there. All of them seem to not be driven so they are in much better shape than mine.

Sure. You just don't want to hang out with us. ;)
It doesn't matter what your car looks like, it's about having fun. Right? Right.

Last edited:
It's going to be a sauna. As long as we're not in the rain I'm coo.

Chances are it will be cooler than last year -- that was a scorcher. Man, I sweated out more Busch beer... :laugh:

Glenn if you don't go, we'll all have to listen to you complain about how you didn't go :laugh: JUST like you miss driving around an SVT!

Just show up, you know you want too!

Yikes! Didn't get into the SVT area I take it. I thought just a little beyond stock was pushing it. They want a Jed's T-Green kind of car. 28k miles and bone friggin stock.

Just found it. Yea you might want to lay off the drinkie. LOL! Oh everyone can laugh about it now right? Right?

Glenn, you stay Sat. night and Ryan and I are camping at a far away and undisclosed location. :D ;)

j/k

Or, am I?

Back