• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Carlisle- ALL FORD NATIONALS

I can bring some chips or cookies or something but drive down from where I am I am not going to be able to bring to much ... I will however chip in for as much as needed for food ...

I wont be able to bring cold stuff, but i can maybe get a case or so of sodas or chips or something, I'm sure dad wont mind pitching a few bucks for food.

close to 2 weeks!!!!...and counting!

two weeks?! holy crap. i REALLLY dont know if i can get off of work. my new job starts two weeks from monday

two weeks?! holy crap. i REALLLY dont know if i can get off of work. my new job starts two weeks from monday

its right around two weeks or so. theres this week(memorial weekend), then Race weekend(for Dover,DE) then Ford Nats, then GM nats LOL

Back to the food issue, dad said we can bring burgers or hotdogs, providing that someone else has a grill or something?....

That doesn't sound good, I already put a deposit down on the campsite for you. :confused:

no worries! even if i cant make it, i'll still pay my part. but it looks like i might be starting my job the monday after carlisle. so this actually might work out

New news, theres an 80% chance that my car will have a pretty significant new mod before Carlisle... Unfortunately, it's not paint which it needs pretty badly (yes, I know some people think my paint is good, but there are bad spots, and where it's bad, it's really bad. mainly the whole front bumper.)

well, its final. i'll be going to carlisle this year! :) i wont have a car, but i'll be riding up in todds svt. to save him some money, we will be using my registration for his car. i'll try to bring linda if i can.

Back