• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Carlisle- ALL FORD NATIONALS

What's the registration count up to at this point? We going to get the tent or what?

One way or another,....yes. I'm up for some pillaging if need be, all for the greater glory of CEG of course!!

thumbjollyrogerflagtk5.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

1. Luca + 1
2. Joel4Prez
3. black98csvt
4. Black 98 CSVT
5. 99 red svt + 1
6. kidSVT
7. My98SVTturbo + 3 or 4
8. brapple + 1
9. Zerohour (+1 maybe )
10. juspifool + 1
11. Ian +1
12. ilive4sports
13. Aaron 98 SE +1
14. Getsum111 + 2 or 3
15. Laura + 1
16. 95_Mystique
17. wa2tuff + son
18. 95pgt-t + (?)
19. iBrent
20. Guitarman91853
21. Buddy Palumbo
22. Checker'dSVT
23. I8RICE
24. Imnotacop
25. Ghost2308 +1

Camping at RV Western Park:
1. Getsum111
2. ZeroHour
3. Black98CSVT
4. Imnotacop

i may have missed this earlier in the thread, but getsum informed me that this is not the campgrounds that you sign up for in the registration form. this is a completely different campground. so if you decide on camping, do not include the money in your registration

The MOST Important Part ...

When registering your car for the showfield (or for the SVT reunion thing) , BE SURE to fill in CONTOUR ENTHUSIASTS GROUP as the club name - use the FULL NAME (i.e. NOT just CEG) . We need the full 25 people registered under CONTOUR ENTHUSIASTS GROUP to get the tent for free - not 13 , not 24 , but 25 or more . We WILL NOT get credit for a car registered under CEG , so every registered person counts big time . If you haven't registered yet , DO IT NOW , while it's fresh in your mind . SUPPORT YOUR CLUB !!

Oh yea , I almost forgot ... register NOW , and don't forget to put CONTOUR ENTHUSIASTS GROUP as your club name . :)

When registering your car for the showfield (or for the SVT reunion thing) , BE SURE to fill in CONTOUR ENTHUSIASTS GROUP as the club name - use the FULL NAME (i.e. NOT just CEG) . We need the full 25 people registered under CONTOUR ENTHUSIASTS GROUP to get the tent for free - not 13 , not 24 , but 25 or more . We WILL NOT get credit for a car registered under CEG , so every registered person counts big time . If you haven't registered yet , DO IT NOW , while it's fresh in your mind . SUPPORT YOUR CLUB !!

Oh yea , I almost forgot ... register NOW , and don't forget to put CONTOUR ENTHUSIASTS GROUP as your club name . :)

so is it bad if i put CEG for the club name?

so is it bad if i put CEG for the club name?

In a word ... YES !!
It MUST be CONTOUR ENTHUSIASTS GROUP for us to get credit for your entry .

i may have missed this earlier in the thread, but getsum informed me that this is not the campgrounds that you sign up for in the registration form. this is a completely different campground. so if you decide on camping, do not include the money in your registration

That is, unless you want to camp inside the fairgrounds. :shrug: From what I've heard, it's kinda loud there, as you are sleeping under the highway. The Western Village RV Park is a couple miles away, about a 5 minute drive. But it's def. much more sedate. :laugh:

question, because we had more then 25 cars last year don't we automatically get the tent this year? but I know its still important for next year to have 25 cars again this year ... otherwise we have to pa for the tent and if we do get the 25 we don't have to ... that is what happened last year right?

Last edited:
anyone going to answer my question if the SVT people are registering for the SVT field or just registering for the normal show field (to keep CEG together)??

anyone going to answer my question if the SVT people are registering for the SVT field or just registering for the normal show field (to keep CEG together)??

it was talked about before in this thread .... I don't think anyone is going to ...

I mean its goign to be 99.5% mustangs and 0.4% Lightnings and the rest will be the FSVT and CSVT ....

I wonder if I could sneek my SeVT in as an SVT :ponder:

Back