• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Photo shop please??

dude this is an "ENTHUSIAST GROUP" we like these cars because they are different and stylish without retarded wings and ground effects kits. they are cornering cars not built for strait line racing. my stock contour has destroyed all sorts of modified hondas around a course. including a J-spec 240 with an engine swap and suspension and all sorts of other bs on it. did i mention... oh i did STOCK! hondas are great cars... i will give you that but they are also everyday cars that 99% of people who "tune" them suck at it! they make slow pos little cars that arnt worth much when it comes to performance and usually look stupid as well. if you want to preech about hondas sell your svt to someone who is gonna appreciate it and go buy a honda!!! end of a$$ chewing...:)

Well, okay. Since I'm such a kind-hearted individual, I went ahead and did it for you:

final2.gif

Just my opinion of course. Who am I? :laugh: :) I was the guy who installed a Razo brand shifter in 04 and Mark Knox called it a robot penis. What can I say. lol

Sorry Bill! You know my sense of humor at this point, so I couldn't let that one slide! :laugh:

As for blue wheels...... :eek: :cry:

Mark

P.S. And PurpleMystique, that's the funniest sh*t I've seen all day, and this has been a day full of laughs! Not to mention, that' my old car! LOL!!!!!

Last edited:
now that i see it i think you should do it! those blue wheels would earn enough ricer points to get that car to do a 12 sec 1/4 IMO. id say about 100hp per wheel... youll have the only contour on here fast enough to beat your buddy's honda!

Back