• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Photo shop please??

svt2sho

CEG'er
hey can someone photoshop the spokes blue on these wheels and leave the polished lip the way it is??? the type of blue im looking for is like the pearl blue on the new lancers...

DSC00466.jpg

OR, sell it back to Y2KSVT before you ghetto it up.

hey how about you keep your mouth shut if you dont have any positive input, if you knew me personally you would know i have more then one set of wheels so next time keep your thoughts to yourself!!!!!!!!

I actually dont think blue will look bad at all. GL with your ideas...

hey thanx man i dunno all the guys that i hang out with think it would be a great idea. i know most people on this site wont like it that much but i do and to me thats all that matters.

Do what you want its your car, hell alot of people on here dont like what I did with my car, but blue wheels wouldnt look right TO ME. But thats just my opinion.

I think is a good idea. I love blue. I seen blue rims before and they look really nice. Hmm... you can try leavng the rim black and paint the chrome lip blue.
Might work, at least it would be better than having the spokes blue.

That style wheel would be too much blue...i think a simple 5 spoke rim would look better blue...but if you have extra wheels go for it maybe you can prove some of us wrong...

A blue rim would be better than the whole wheel I think. I'll do a rapid chop for ya in a few minutes.

thanx but could somebody just do a PS of what blue spokes would look like and leave the polished lip?? please???

Give it time people will jump on it... just remember that everyone with photoshop capabilities(sp?) may have not looked at this thread yet

I could do it, but what you're asking for is more time than I have for a freebie, sorry bud! Hopefully someone else can give you a hand.

Back