• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

official black svt thread!

What up yo

My friends call me John Cougar Gat Slinga (get it right)
Ive got a straight up quick contour svt (factory monster), and I run the streets with it yo. My kill list is tight yo. Dont mess with me cuz I got some street cred son. Nice to meet my new homies yo.

best regards, John Cougar Gat Slinga

im starting to wonder if this is really the biggest loser i have ever seen, or if its a ceg-er messing with us

hmmm. 05 STI against a ford contour...

I love my fast and the furious wing! And your factory monstour would get beat by probably 90% of the SVTC's on here (except mine right now) so you might want to chill on calling people out!

i don't have a little monster. i have a crackhead that looks suspiciously like dave chapelle under my hood and all i have to do is drop a little rock in there every day and i go fast.

Everybody cut the :censored::censored::censored::censored: or there is going to be some complementary time off!

okay, im done posting here because i think i know who this guy is...

shizafreak.jpg

lets keep on topic yo

speak for youself bub, you came on here talking :censored::censored::censored::censored: and messed up this entire thread so your the one who needs to keep on topic "yo" :mad: can a mod please clean up this thread so there isn't like 3 pages of bickering going on and no pictures :help:

FOR THE SECOND TIME STOP THE BICKERING NOW, THIS MEANS EVERYONE

now back on topic, post pics of your black SVT

man i miss those wheels, I didnt even get to tool around with those on before I had to sell her..dammmn brings back memories :drool:

3-18.jpg

4-15.jpg

5-10.jpg

Last edited:
Back