• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

GROUP BUY: HEAT SHIELDS BY PUDMUNKIE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone should see them shortly. They were supposed to go out days ago, however... I dropped the boxes off and my asshole shipper went out of town, so, they have been recovered and I shipped them out myself.

Sorry for the wait guys :cry:

I didn't get one through this group buy (I was too late to the party), but by a stroke of luck, I found someone selling one and just received it today!

Great work on these things!

DSCF3908%20%28Medium%29.JPG

DSCF3911%20%28Medium%29.JPG

quite welcome, Im sorry it took as long as it did :)

Alex,

Which carrier did you use? I ask as i had mine to be delivered at work and don't want anything to go "wrong" with the carrier excuses as not being there or closed or something else.

Thanks again for the GB.

I ship everything with USPS.

I did put yours as C/O Netronix or whatever was provided (I think thats you)

Oh, awesome, just remembered that the USPS lady doesn't deliver to our building on Saturdays, muahaha, nice, Monday's project, install this thing...oh :censored::censored::censored::censored:, peeps, too lazy to search...== which is the trim that the above pictures' user has on his Heatshield?

Autozone???

looks great!:D can't wait to put it on. I need to find some soft material to put along the top of it so it doesn't scrape the hood liner when hood is closed.

just curious when i'm supposed to get my heatshield?? i've pm'd you but nothing. I sure hope i have it before you leave for SZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back