• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Egregious sticker crimes and general absurdity

rollinstylee

Hard-core CEG'er
I just went up to Pennsylvania with a friend for a party and due to his GPS being programmed to avoid toll roads, we drove through the city of Baltimore. I have to say, that place has by far the most unbelievable concentration of RIDICULOUS rice out of any place I've been. Like every other car we saw had more decals than paint, "chrome" trim where god never intended, or crazy Pepboys wheel covers. Or a combination of these. It was enough to make your eyes burn. We stopped at a red light next to this little gem and I totally lost it, so I grabbed my camera from my bag in the backseat.

Picture001.jpg

Picture.jpg

That was one of the more tasteful specimens. :crazy:

Post the most awful rice pics you've personally taken and where they were.

awsome, i love his stickers. they look great

at least the wheels look decent and it doesnt have a giant wing.

Bit still, the stickers.. :nonono:

i like the wheels....did you get their phone number...i need to find out where they got the stickers...i need some, im looking for a GT-R emblem to go on the tailgate of my truck lol

oh yeah...the car does have a perty big wing on it for an accord

at least the wheels look decent and it doesnt have a giant wing.
Look closer. ;)

Man I wish I remembered more about the back of it, the wing was the first thing that caught my attention, then the slick tribal flame applique, and when I saw the stickers I knew I was in the presence of something special. I especially love the crooked decals and the fake vent-looking thing on the bumper. Yeah the car itself was clean and at least it had real rims, hence why it was among the more tasteful if you can believe it.

Last edited:
without looking at the lug nut pattern on the wheel, the first picture kinda looked like a fox body mustang to me at first.lol

Well, it IS a late 80's/early 90's vehicle, so naturally it would look very similar.

I must say that that particular Accord is EXTRA CLEAN. The fog lights are located in a nice, clean spot and probably give a nice effect when on. Now the real question is whether or not the fogs were wired correctly? I was driving in front of some ricer the other night in which his right fog light blinked when he turned on his signal ROFL!

I must say that that particular Accord is EXTRA CLEAN.
Did you happen to miss the body rot on the rear door by the wheels? :crazy:

I like the wheels on that car, but everything else needs help...

i spent an entire week driving around Baltimore. i didnt see any rice :shrug: i didnt even really see any customized cars at all while i was there.

see LOTS of cars like that around here. usually driven by a person of questionable legal-residential status :laugh:

I just went up to Pennsylvania with a friend for a party and due to his GPS being programmed to avoid toll roads, we drove through the city of Baltimore. I have to say, that place has by far the most unbelievable concentration of RIDICULOUS rice out of any place I've been. Like every other car we saw had more decals than paint, "chrome" trim where god never intended, or crazy Pepboys wheel covers. Or a combination of these. It was enough to make your eyes burn. We stopped at a red light next to this little gem and I totally lost it, so I grabbed my camera from my bag in the backseat.

Picture001.jpg

Picture.jpg

That was one of the more tasteful specimens. :crazy:

Post the most awful rice pics you've personally taken and where they were.

Half those campanies are American-only.... ANd I think those stickers are from a pinewood derby kit...

Back