• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

***OFFICIAL*** NEXT FLORIDA MEET

Very nice guys.. I love the enthusiam to start off the 08 year. The Contour may be a dead platform but the love for them will never die! I look forward to meeting a few new faces and I cant wait to see the regulars again and hang out. CEG times are the best times amongst friends.

Blast PM me the symptoms you are having with the car I may be able to help you out. And if they can be addressed at the meet im sure we can work on it and have it running good as new for the price of a 24 pack of coronas or something of that nature. Just get ready to buy the necessary parts. There are pics of Kyle(hollyrollerzC3) and Joe (fordman302) working on Kerry's car(kerrykool) at the orlando meet. Got his speedo working again and it went down as CEG history. :)

Very nice guys.. I love the enthusiam to start off the 08 year. The Contour may be a dead platform but the love for them will never die! I look forward to meeting a few new faces and I cant wait to see the regulars again and hang out. CEG times are the best times amongst friends.

Blast PM me the symptoms you are having with the car I may be able to help you out. And if they can be addressed at the meet im sure we can work on it and have it running good as new for the price of a 24 pack of coronas or something of that nature. Just get ready to buy the necessary parts. There are pics of Kyle(hollyrollerzC3) and Joe (fordman302) working on Kerry's car(kerrykool) at the orlando meet. Got his speedo working again and it went down as CEG history. :)

Or would might be able to hop a ride with somebody near you (KerryKool is in Tampa)

I believe the bigger, black haired girl said that after Wendy asked them if they would like to come to the hotel... Don't hold me to it though.

And Blast, their are a few CEGer nearby (Vinny, Randy, Joey and I) that you can hitch a ride from if the SVT isn't running right. All you got to do is ask.:cool:

Nobody wanted that fat slob anyway. Her friend doing the yoga was interesting though lol.

I believe the bigger, black haired girl said that after Wendy asked them if they would like to come to the hotel... Don't hold me to it though.

And Blast, their are a few CEGer nearby (Vinny, Randy, Joey and I) that you can hitch a ride from if the SVT isn't running right. All you got to do is ask.:cool:

Well, the car is in need of a new engine... so it will probably not be done for the meet, which means I will not be able to even afford to take a weekend off, so count me out on this one...

Back