• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spring Zing drive - question

So after doing some more thinking, I feel that cost may be more of a factor than even just the mere fact that I have to move exams. If I'm able to get good gas mileage (that means fixing my current rich condition, lol), then I'm looking at a little over $100 in gas alone :shocked:. So if I don't end up going, I hope you guys don't think any less of me, but I'm going to do my absolute best to get out there!

yup, gas last year was more expensive then the hotel .... but your lucky as you only need regular, the rest of us will be using premium.

either way start putting away a few dollars a week now and you should have plenty saved by the time May rolls around.

Well I've got a couple inexpensive mods up my sleeve, but I'm trying to pay for that by selling my subwoofers. Hopefully my car will look niiiiice by the time I'm done with it :cool:

I finally received a response from AAA Ohio (and it pretty much is doodoo)

Kinda sounds like they don't sell them at a discount.

I'm helping my bro file his taxes tomorrow night, so I'll see about using his military ID. He owes me. :)

This is a lot of fuss for a potential two or three dollar discount. If the margin of error is that thin, I'd be worried about how much fuel is in the tank. Is the plan to coast into Michigan on fumes? :laugh:

Haha nope, but I'm gonna start by recharging my air filter over spring break. I drive my car every day so I haven't had the chance to clean it HAHA.

I doubt that will do anything, swing down and we can pull the code and figure it out. I'll be working on my car most of the week if I can stand the cold outside .... got to get my battery relocation done so I can drive the car to Gregs for the 3L swap ...

$42 vs $32 per person is a pretty decent difference in ticket prices, especially for those people that pay for their s/o's attendance.
And I'm an accountant, so would you expect any less penny pinching?

Sure they will, but you have to sell outside of CEG. List it on Autotrader and Cars.com

We all know CEG won't pay that much for an ATX Zetec.

I said it the last time we where at Greg's, you need to find a HS student that just got a drivers licence and wants a car bad ...

Zorrex, if you want to you can always float between cars and maybe chip in for gas or just mooch entirely. :D Some of us will be driving alone, and besides, they are five-seater sedans so almost everybody (except maybe ElKy and Jess with their rear seat minimart) will have room.

I almost did this last year but decided instead to bring my Maxima.

thats kinda what i am hoping for when i sell the 98...i need some young stoopid kid with $7k burning a hole in his pocket!

Back