• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Mosler MT900s

Brent372

Official SE Event Coordinator
I had not heard of this company before I saw one of these.
It is a Mosler MT900s
Apparently somebody in my office building got one.
Sorry for the crappy pics. All I had was my camera phone...

http://www.moslerauto.com/

1228070940.jpg

1228070941.jpg

1228070941a.jpg

1228070942.jpg

1228070942a.jpg

1228070942b.jpg

1228070942c.jpg

1228070944.jpg

Last edited:
Looks more Mclaren F1 to me
McLarenF1-TitleImg.jpg

Although the shape of the rear looks more like the Saleen S7

Saleen%20S7-2.jpg

Edit: better pic of the Mosler
1-nov16-mosler.jpg

Last edited:
Mosler

Mosler

Brent, being a SoFlo resident I'm surprised you didn't know about Mosler.
They were/are located in Palm Beach County, been around quit a while started with the "Ugly" Counselier (split windshield,Etc).

Mr Mosler made big money in invesments (ran his own investment firm). They are popular in the UK and europe (one make classes and trying to get into FIA GT3.............I believe Martin Short's Rollcentre group sell and manufacture them in the UK.

MT900 before or after Saleen S7? Not sure.....

MIKE OUT!

LS6 motor with 425 horsepower, or a dealer installed Supercharger to produce 600 horsepower :drool:

Brent, being a SoFlo resident I'm surprised you didn't know about Mosler.
They were/are located in Palm Beach County, been around quit a while started with the "Ugly" Counselier (split windshield,Etc).
I was going to say the same thing after I saw the Florida plates on the picture of the rear. A guy I know who lives in Jupiter drove the Mosler race car back when they were still Counselier and maybe when they had the Raptor model as well. I think the Counselier had a turbo Neon engine or something but it was light and quick like the Lotus cars.
Karl

I was going to say the same thing after I saw the Florida plates on the picture of the rear. A guy I know who lives in Jupiter drove the Mosler race car back when they were still Counselier and maybe when they had the Raptor model as well. I think the Counselier had a turbo Neon engine or something but it was light and quick like the Lotus cars.
Karl

The powerplant was pre-Neon -- the venerable 2.2L turbocharged mill found in the Daytona and Laser, among other Pentastar vehicles from the 1980s.

I always liked the Consulier. Car and Driver did a great feature piece on it in October 1991.

gtp1.jpg

http://www.moslerauto.com/mosautoweb/images/gtp1.jpg

I would not drive a car like that to work. Too many jackasses around to ding it. I would also not want to look like an idiot trying to climb out of it when dressed nicely for work.

The powerplant was pre-Neon -- the venerable 2.2L turbocharged mill found in the Daytona and Laser, among other Pentastar vehicles from the 1980s.

I always liked the Consulier. Car and Driver did a great feature piece on it in October 1991.
I believe they had a sales gimmick where they said if you could beat one on the track with any other car, they'd pay you X amount of money or something like that. I don't know if they got any takers or if they paid out any money though. I'd like to see where it would be on the Top Gear time slip list after The Stig took it for a cruise. :cool:
Karl

I believe they had a sales gimmick where they said if you could beat one on the track with any other car, they'd pay you X amount of money or something like that. I don't know if they got any takers or if they paid out any money though. I'd like to see where it would be on the Top Gear time slip list after The Stig took it for a cruise. :cool:
Karl

It was the $25,000 Challenge. Warren Mosler contended that his Consulier could outfox anything else on the track. Car and Driver scribes Csere and St. Antoine took him up on this, narrowly beating a GTP with a Corvette, then asking for their twenty-five large. Mosler declined, informing them that he'd pick the track, the driver, etc.

Back