• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Going to the shop tomorrow...

JesusFreak

Hard-core CEG'er
to have this installed!!

2554492_5_full.jpg

2554492_6_full.jpg

i think that should quiet her down without losing too much of that ever ellusive power that we all be after!

Last edited:
I think trapps had Edelbrock RPM mufflers as well unless that was his last revised exhaust.

got the car back today, will post pics later, but sounds aweosme, and no loss of power really, although i do want to paly with the discs some more, see if i can get something better, but i am one happy birdie!!

my other exhasut was awesome, just loud! so i didnt know if it would net me more, or less with my exhasut set up!

could you post a how to on those mufflers. I still have no idea where the **** the exhaust gas goes.

in between the disks are are spaces for the exhasut gas to exit, so the more disks you use, the more it opens it up, so the fewer disks, the more low end tourque, adn the more, the louder, but more top end, i used 5, was super quiet, but high end was a little less then i wante,d so went to 8, has same amount of low end power, but more high end, gonna try 10...

Back