• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

does anybody know where i can find these?

jolly8286

Hard-core CEG'er
Does anybody know where to find these wheels? and would they be alright on the car?:shrug:
2659730_22_full.jpg

btw, wheelenvizio does not have a look up for CVSTs.

I think they are awful. I hate wheels who's spokes are at an angle to the hub. Wouldn't it bother you that they point the other way on the other side? It bothers me. Alot.

Maybe these will work for you (from tirerack.com)

Motegi DV5:

motegi_race_dv5_c_ci3_l.jpg

Last edited:
I think they are awful. I hate wheels who's spokes are at an angle to the hub. Wouldn't it bother you that they point the other way on the other side? It bothers me. Alot.
Usually angled spokes are directional wheels. You buy two with the angle one way and two with it the other way. My PGT's stock wheels were like that.

i think i see 5 lugs on that car. looks photoshoped

yeah on wheelenvizio they only put on the wheels as they are usually bought. so you can either end up with a picture with 4, 5, 6, and 8 lugs on a 4 lug car. it's just there for an overall impression of what they could look like. not trying to be a dick.

I am with you on that one with the spoke being the opposite way...

But if that can be fixed. Those rims actually dont look bad besides the chrome!

- amyn

dude.......thats a fake picture !!!!!
look at the head lights!!!
plus the rims are 5 lug!!

just thought i'd mention...........

WE UNDERSTAND its a fake picture.... The whole point is to show what it will look like on the car!

Do you get the point of the picture?

- amyn

Back