• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Bullet cam and dual microphone testing

rG-tom

New CEG'er
Hey guys,

Here's a quick test of my bullet cam and microphone set up, there is a bullet cam on the drivers side of the front bumper, two microphones, one in the engine bay, one clipped to the rear bumper near one of my tailpipes. I need to refine the rear one really, it has too much wind noise, maybe a sock will come in useful :p

Night test

I will have to do a day test really, the camera doesnt like the bright lights of street lights!

Tom.

:laugh: Dude you are driving on the wrong side of the road:laugh:

No it was awsome man, it reminded me of getaway in stokholm

Reminds me of that old French Rendevu (sp?) moive.

Rendezvous

A lot of security companies sell bullet cams, mics and the hardware needed to store the data. There is a company that sells high impact camera setups (marketed to extreme sports folks) that isn't to bad. If I feel like it I'll dig through my stuff and find the info.

I've had the same idea for awhile but lack the car to do it with. A good setup will cost in the neighborhood of $1,000 that last I ever looked.

wow,
things have really come down since the last time I looked. I may have to look at doing this again.

On a side note, I think it's funny that a funny looking, squiggly L can make things cost twice as much. :rolleyes:

Back