• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Detailed pics! New mod also

Damn Trey, i must say that you get the best looking SVT in Knoxville/East TN award!

I'm diggin the Pre-98 lid. Man, we all need to get together in lets say 3 weeks....max. Im out of school so I only have to work around the sched at work.
That's a deal bro. You have my number so just give me a call!

Hmm

Hmm

Got a question for ya. I was wondering how much work it is to switch to that pre 98 lid. Its kinda growin on me and i might try and fit one on my stique. You gotta remove a Ford badge at all or not? Is the wiring complicated? Thanks for the help!

Got a question for ya. I was wondering how much work it is to switch to that pre 98 lid. Its kinda growin on me and i might try and fit one on my stique. You gotta remove a Ford badge at all or not? Is the wiring complicated? Thanks for the help!
The wiring is not that hard. You have to cut them but the only wires your dealing with are for reverse lights and tag lights.
other than that it bolts right up. You can also pick up the pre-98 outer tails too if you want. they make the lines a little smoother

The wiring is not that hard. You have to cut them but the only wires your dealing with are for reverse lights and tag lights.
other than that it bolts right up. You can also pick up the pre-98 outer tails too if you want. they make the lines a little smoother

Sweet. Now the only thing is if pre 98s came in T-Red at all. And im gonna have to try and get my factory spoiler on one. The only problem is theres not much for parts cars around here.:(

guy in classifieds has a pre 98 lip spoiler for sale in tred i think so then you just need a lid. and they look good on that color. I have 2 friends with them!:drool:

guy in classifieds has a pre 98 lip spoiler for sale in tred i think so then you just need a lid. and they look good on that color. I have 2 friends with them!:drool:

Well i found a set of perfect tail lights at a local junk yard. Theres another one that i think has a lid for me. I actually was gonna see if the factory mystique spoiler would fit? I dont know if it would or not. Ever seen one?

Well i found a set of perfect tail lights at a local junk yard. Theres another one that i think has a lid for me. I actually was gonna see if the factory mystique spoiler would fit? I dont know if it would or not. Ever seen one?
That I'm not sure of but I'm thinking it won't work.

Wot the bloody hell is that on your rear window, I want one not seen them in the UK.:shrug: :eek:
It is an aussie rear window shade for a 98 mondeo. Don't know the exact name for it but it had to be ordered from australia and shipped here.

Maybe ill just go without one or check out the lip spoiler. They do look decent.

With or without the lip spoiler get the lisence plate holder painted black-looks great on T-red
Mine
hhidanni22059.jpg

OB1
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b136/plyby302/100_0821.jpg

Back