• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

F1 Boston Meet - It's on!

F1 Boston Meet - It's on!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm definitely out guys. I'm heading back to school on Sunday, and I'm there for good this time. I'll rarely be coming home unless I need to :(.

No. Give up.

:laugh:

hey guys, sorry i havent been around much...ive been in the poor house, haha jk, ive been laid off since thanksgiving...but its all good, i really really want to do this meet and i apologize for dropping off the face of the planet but i should be set in a couple weeks so i will try to organize this again because i know there was a lot of interest and i really want to get it off the ground, i just gotta get finacially set again

its all good, take care of yourself first then worry about the meet, we can wait, semi-paciently :laugh:

hey guys, sorry i havent been around much...ive been in the poor house, haha jk, ive been laid off since thanksgiving...but its all good, i really really want to do this meet and i apologize for dropping off the face of the planet but i should be set in a couple weeks so i will try to organize this again because i know there was a lot of interest and i really want to get it off the ground, i just gotta get finacially set again

Come on out to Peabody/Wakefield next weekend (9th). That'll get your mind off things. :D

Back