• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

F1 Boston Meet - It's on!

F1 Boston Meet - It's on!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You could probably try to swap the 12th with someone that's working the 19th, right?

I don't think Mike and I will be able to do anything in January now.

Easier said than done sometimes. It depends what they have me working as. If I'm a supervisor that day (which is unlikely, I haven't been supervisor lately, but that's a whole other rant I could get into...), then I'm screwed. If I'm just a measly bagger, then I'm golden :).

w00t i can't go this Saturday cause of work. next Saturday would be a possibility..but then again I'd probably be in the same predicament soo who knows. lets just go with: i can't make this meet. :(

I'm going to be in Boston this Saturday regardless if the CEG meet is happening. I can do either weekend.

The 19th might be easier because I'm supposed to do early afternoon cocktails for a friend's birthday this Saturday. (If the CEG meet is happening then I'm only meeting them for dinner and afterdinner festivities.)

Last edited:
phew! im so glad that there is interest in switching the date! sorry guys things have been pretty hectic with me lately...got laid off and have been scrambling to stay busy (stupid morgage, haha) luckily my slow time is my gf's busy time so it helps big time...but if everyone wants to move it to the 19th i would be very happy with that

let me know

hate to ask but whats everyone call on this? if it isn't going to be tomorrow I have some other things that I could get done but since I said I would go I am not going to drop out. just want to know so I can plan my weekend.

Are we just not going to do this until the 19th? People need to post their input....I have things to do if we are going :shrug:

That's because the date was never made official, and Mike got too busy with personal stuff to actually reserve the track.

Back