• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Brewery Tour meet

Brewery Tour meet

• Total voters
Just an image to help find your way to my place. My apt # is 202

MAP1.jpg

I will be bringing a ps2.. and most of my racing games... depending if Brad is gonna want to spend the night since he is driving an all

The apt. furthest to the left is in the shape of a dog... :shrug:

Arielle is going with! We probably will not be staying long after the tours because we have to be at a wedding by 7pm :shrug: I will most likely bring the N64 anyway.

Just an image to help find your way to my place. My apt # is 202

MAP1.jpg

Last edited:
We are still going to meet at the Park and Ride or just head to Miller directly and meet ya all.

I wont know which until tomorrow morning when Wayne is done with his on-call shift.

Sitting in front of Mark's house stealing his internet and waiting for him to get his ass in motion... apparently he just got out of the shower and he's getting the PS2 ready.... 7:52am, called crispix but no answer.... shooting for the 8 am road time...... c'mon marky..

you want me to snell fresh - right?

you want me to snell fresh - right?

I was in the shower...

Wayne is still on a call right now.. as soon as he is done he is going to shower, get ready and we may swing by McD's to feed ourselves fast --

our plan is the same as Kurt and Kathy's right now unless I call someone later and tell them we made the park and ride time.

I have addresses for all the places so I can plug them into Captain Garmin -- any road construction that its not going to expect?

Needs more pics!:laugh:

Was a blast as usual! Great seeing everyone again!:cool:

Too bad some bad things happened to the car on the way home....most notable: 5th gear synchro is done.:blackeye:

ouch that sucks! how many miles are on the car now??

I'm always slow at uploading pics.. so it will be like a month before i get any up

Back