• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Brewery Tour meet

Brewery Tour meet

• Total voters
So let me get this right, were going to meet josh @ the park and ride by 9:30am, go to the drinking come back, to the park and ride, and then at that point, those who wish to continue on to josh's can do so, and those who wish to come home can do so as well... am I right in that understanding?

My plan and the address provided was for everyone to meet at my place(by 9:15), then leave for the breweries together and carpool, But crispy wants to meet at the P&R(by 9:30). My house is still the designated meeting place, we're just swinging by the P&R to pick you guys up i guess.

Mike has not yet updated the meeting point to my address which is:

N67 W24896 Stonegate Ct
Sussex, WI 53089

I'd rather park at your place then if I can, I don't like public parking lots, so I guess it's up to mark and crispy with what they want to do, I'm going to assume crispy wants to meet @ the park and ride, IDK what mark wants to do, if he's driving alone or riding with one of us or what not.... I plan on going back to your house, so the extra 15 mins up to your place is fine with me to not park at the park and ride....

Some mappings I did, the 1st is google maps from SP to the park and ride and then to Josh's, it estimates an approx 15 mins from the P&R assuming I picked the right P&R

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=...43.100983,-88.530579&spn=0.702893,1.2854&z=10

DOT P&R info, assuming it's the right one...

http://www.dot.wisconsin.gov/travel/parkride/d2/pr6740.htm

I've updated the post with the meeting location. Something else that was brought up to me was that with the Sprecher tour at 2:00, it may be difficult to make it to Lakefront by 3:00. The only other Lakefront tour that we could possibly make is 1:00, so I've made that change. Having never been on that tour, I don't know how long it takes, but keep in mind that we have to be to Sprecher by 1:45 for check-in. Personally I think that's not going to work, but those of you who are more familiar please weigh in. Also, the Sprecher tour is reserved on my credit card, so we will not be able to cancel it.

I've also received requests to add people to the Sprecher tour, which I was able to do. However, the person I spoke with made it sound like a huge favor, so I doubt there will be room to add any more. Consider the sign-up to be closed at this point.

Brad, Can i ride with you... pa pa paweese??

I suppose...... :ponder: I'm guessing I'm picking you up on the way there... were probably going to have to leave by 7:30am to be to josh's by 9:15am I'm guessing..

Last edited:
ok, so let me get this right -- Your apt is only 15 minutes away from the park and ride we always met at before?

Are you sure? last time I was at your apt it felt like it was out in the middle of nowhere with a million turns to get there

I was in the backseat so my perception may be slightly skewed but I dont think so.

But then again if what you say is true that will shave off 30+ minutes (to your place and then back to the highway correct?)

hmmmm according to Mapquest you are exactly 1 hour from my doorstep. Mr. Garmin is programmed to find the fastest quickest route... he may be able to beat this :)

I'll get back to you.. but regardless the earliest we can leave is at 8am exactly.

B-Rad... you might want to swing by and caravan with me if your already headed to pick up Mark (pick him up BEFORE my house visit though and make sure he has empty bladder/colon)

I'd rather park at your place then if I can, I don't like public parking lots

If you're looking for a safe park n ride lot that is close to Miller, the one at Hwy45 and Watertown Plank rd is right next to the sheriffs dept. Nobody messes with cars parked there. It is also technically right up the road from Miller. (Watertown Plank Rd becomes State St which is what Miller is on)

ok, so let me get this right -- Your apt is only 15 minutes away from the park and ride we always met at before?

Are you sure? last time I was at your apt it felt like it was out in the middle of nowhere with a million turns to get there

I was in the backseat so my perception may be slightly skewed but I dont think so.

Always? i've met you there once for SZ...

I don't recall that you've ever been to my apartment.....it's 12 minutes north of the park and ride i met you at for SZ and there are only two turns.....

The shop has a few turns and more time, but not my Apt. I'm confused.

If you're looking for a safe park n ride lot that is close to Miller, the one at Hwy45 and Watertown Plank rd is right next to the sheriffs dept. Nobody messes with cars parked there. It is also technically right up the road from Miller. (Watertown Plank Rd becomes State St which is what Miller is on)

But they're both coming back to my apt anyway after the tours.....might as well meet here i say.

crispy, me, and Jess went to use your ****ter at the last meet. You were not there -
ARIELLE CAN GO NOW IF WE CAN ADD ONE MORE TO THE TRIP, HETFIELD LET ME KNOW IF THIS CAN HAPPEN. SHE JUST FOUND OUT THEY DON'T HAVE MANDATORY OVERTIME FOR SAT. THIS WEEK

We gotta try to sneak her in..... hetfield has to call me back to let me know if she is in or not.....

Back