• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

One year....

F' renting I say. Me and my g/f are buyin a house we are able to move in the end of November. Just in time for Christmas. :)
Hopefully I'll get my car lookin better and do some before and after shots of it too.

Good luck with that. Once you get a house, any money you have gets sucked right into it. Car always seems to come in 7th now :(
1.house
2.bills
3.fiance
4.fiance...again
5.food
6.house...again
7.car---just to make sure it keeps running, not to make it faster/more fun.

But it is nice to know that you are GAINING some money with a house. Redid the bathroom (ceder for the shower, water proof laminate flooring, new vanity light, paint, paint paint, new fauset.). Kitchen is next.

I think the way you have the interior should be how it is right from the factory it makes more sense... Better accessibility to the radio, and you can see the gauges better, and the color scheme is better.

Good luck with that. Once you get a house, any money you have gets sucked right into it. Car always seems to come in 7th now :(
1.house
2.bills
3.fiance
4.fiance...again
5.food
6.house...again
7.car---just to make sure it keeps running, not to make it faster/more fun.

But it is nice to know that you are GAINING some money with a house. Redid the bathroom (ceder for the shower, water proof laminate flooring, new vanity light, paint, paint paint, new fauset.). Kitchen is next.

Well I understand that but this house has plenty of new stuff on it, just needs some very minor stuff done. Plus my g/f loves me so much she said she'll help me any way she can with my car. :D I might just have to drive her 92 Grand Am in the winter once we get the balancer fixed on it.

Looks good mang!!! I do like the stock rims just as much as your current rims. I have just always liked the way they look.
Wanted something different as far as rims. I mean, just look at how many wheels were on and off my Tour.:laugh:

These are about 100 times easier to clean, and a lot cleaner than my stockers. When I got the car they had some chips and curb rash.

I definitely like what you've done with the EVO. It doesn't look like rice, which is what I thought when I first saw it. I guess the clear tails gave me that opinion, but it looks so much better now. Nice work!:cool: I think all of WGL misses your old tour :cry:

Honestly it seems like he's atleast a half a second behind but if you like the fantasy world you live in then cool :)

No I mean when you consider the car where it was stock and where it now, not ahead of any particular person. Like I said, I can't wait for SZ07', should be a classic for sure:cool:

Back