• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

annonomity

needs more keyless entry, needs more abs, needs more sunroof, needs 2 more cylinders, needs more leather, needs more power seats.

but it also needs regular unleaded :)

Don't you have another car that has all those other options? :laugh:

Maybe they would fix my car as well. Fix my exhaust, rear bumper and the skirt.

Weddings are overrated. :crazy:

When I asked you before about the whole car I was thinking about just fixing it, rather than parting it out. I would love to fix the car. It would be a huge learning experience for me. But I dont know what you want for it and I dont know if I should only because I dont have a ton of money. Ok, I dont have any money.:laugh::laugh::laugh: It sucks being young and not having any.

If you do decide to sell it whole let me know what you do want for it and I will see if I can swing it.:cool:

i fired up the svt today and pulled it out fo the garage... the car sounds great, is super confy, the clutch feels awesome, the shifter, steering wheel... ect. ok, maybe i should have bought another svt :(

to fix it would be 2 fenders, 2 doors, a tie rod, rear bumper cover, windshild, and the a-pillar to be pulled out about 2-3 inches.

i miss my svt :(

Sounds to me like you need to fix it and restore it to it's original glory :) You know you want to....

When I asked you before about the whole car I was thinking about just fixing it, rather than parting it out. I would love to fix the car. It would be a huge learning experience for me. But I dont know what you want for it and I dont know if I should only because I dont have a ton of money. Ok, I dont have any money.:laugh::laugh::laugh: It sucks being young and not having any.

If you do decide to sell it whole let me know what you do want for it and I will see if I can swing it.:cool:

cnewton44 ! ! ! you crack me up !!!!

Thats all I have to say..

Wait !!! one more thing......Are you on meds. ? j/k

Do it do it :cool:

LOL, sorry, but the girl IS more imprtant than the car :)

i do have my fiero though, and come spring, i plan on buying a suby. and the fiero isnt going ANYWHERE. it sits peacfully on the patio right now :( i didnt get a chance to take the wheels off either. maybe over the new years weekend or something... i hope.

how are the snows workin for you?

LOL, sorry, but the girl IS more imprtant than the car :)

i do have my fiero though, and come spring, i plan on buying a suby. and the fiero isnt going ANYWHERE. it sits peacfully on the patio right now :( i didnt get a chance to take the wheels off either. maybe over the new years weekend or something... i hope.

how are the snows workin for you?

We haven't gotten much lately... Though I wouldn't mind some more. Snow tires can handle it! Now I wanna get myself a trailer hitch so I can pull my snowmobile now that I intend to keep it :cool:

She doesn't share the same love and appreciation for the SVT? Is she crazy? :crazy:

Oh and don't worry, I still have yet to disconnect my battery on the contour :troutslap: for me.... Maybe tomorrow?

We haven't gotten much lately... Though I wouldn't mind some more. Snow tires can handle it! Now I wanna get myself a trailer hitch so I can pull my snowmobile now that I intend to keep it :cool:

She doesn't share the same love and appreciation for the SVT? Is she crazy? :crazy:

Oh and don't worry, I still have yet to disconnect my battery on the contour :troutslap: for me.... Maybe tomorrow?

i did get the battery disconnected. ive had too many times where i was on the phone with the folks trying to describe how to disconnect the battery becasue the alarm was going off. both of the fieros had aftermarket alarms, and when the battery gets low, it will go off and continue till the battery is dead.

no, she doesnt share the love for the svt like i do. she liked the car a lot, and she was the first person i gave a ride in after buying it (before we were dating even) but with money being tight and planning a wedding, i think the car would be better made into a honeymoon :D. i can always get other cars in the future :D

get that hitch on and bring the sled up here! we have lots of snow!

I have a wiring harness for a trailer hooked up in the trunk of the SVT. You disconnect it and it is yours! :laugh:

How is it connected? :laugh: Shouldn't be too bad to take out... Even if it's soldered in it should only take a half hour to remove.

Nothing a set of wire cutters won't fix. :crazy: I will take a look at it and get back to you. Sell it to ya dirt cheap.

Back