• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

TV Commercial for a 96 Contour

you'd think they'd advertise the better looking and performing se...point in case as to part of the reason sales sucked for this car:shrug:

Optional air conditioning, rear window defrost, and air filtration system ... what car in 1995 DIDN'T have those features? It's a great commercial but they could have emphasized better parts of the car...

Last edited by a moderator:
Optional air conditioning, rear window defrost, and air filtration system ... what car in 1995 DIDN'T have those features? It's a great commercial but they could have emphasized better parts of the car...

Actually air filtration was rare in that class back in 1996 and isn't even in every car now...

that convoy looks like a typical CEG meet... its the CEG-early days.

How did you go through all the other old @$$ commercials. I did too but only cause i knew there was a contour ad hiding somewhere.:shrug:

Still kool tho i love the commercial

- amyn

Thats awsome, needs more svt though,lol

Also the Apolo 13 videocasette for $22.98 thats more than most dvd's cost new these days. Wish Gas prices were the same as 1995:mad:

Back