• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Chang gets around

Im not a fan of 90% of the membership on that board. They are too busy worrying about their DSMs breaking, or their hondas being stolen for me to even consider their opinion :laugh:

I know the owner. He finally let it go. He's a giant chinese guy. Real cool. His SVT is really nice IIRC

Now get on contour.org

lol it's like talking about sasquatch. what? a 6ft 4 300lb chinese guy?? the hell you say!!

it was good seeing steve again at SZ though.

after reading some of that forum, i sure as hell hope he doesnt take the extrude hone decals off.
otherwise i would have swapped bumpers with Steve too!!

Someone get in there and buy that Silver front bumper for him. I don't care about the other stuff... it is his car. But that front bumper should truely stay in CEG and not at the bottom of a trashcan.

Just my .02 cents, but who am I, I got his money (as was said in that forum) :rolleyes:

I may have the money, but I still care for the car.

Oh, and clarification... 6' 8" Pure blood Chinese 325lbs (hopefully less by next SZ) :D

OH, and YES, thank god I got rid of that wing and I should have lost the silver banner long ago.

Someone get in there and buy that Silver front bumper for him. I don't care about the other stuff... it is his car. But that front bumper should truely stay in CEG and not at the bottom of a trashcan.

Just my .02 cents, but who am I, I got his money (as was said in that forum) :rolleyes:

I may have the money, but I still care for the car.

Oh, and clarification... 6' 8" Pure blood Chinese 325lbs (hopefully less by next SZ) :D

OH, and YES, thank god I got rid of that wing and I should have lost the silver banner long ago.

Geez, you related to the worlds tallest man? But I think he was more from mongolia . he is what, 7'10" or something? Then you have the genetic experiment Yao Ming. LOL. What do us Finnish have? A freakishly fast cross country skier, worlds greatest sniper, a ferrari driver and a rally driver, and a lot of hockey players....wow. And how could I forget Nokia. LOL.

I don't get what the big deal is about the stickers. They look a little out of place if you ask me. But no one ever asks me :( guess I will just go back to work and be quite.

Back