• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

California Thread is dead.

try fedex. when i sold my airsoft rifle which about the same weight, my shipping was about 9 bucks, box included m4a1 with full metal body and RIS with 6 magazine and a red dot scope.

OK. My experience doesn't match that. Maybe I have been lucky. Also, UPS can't seem to find my house or can't come by when there is someone here to sign for it (they have been told signature is not required but it doesn't matter) and I often have to run over to the UPS office to pick up my package.

Last edited:
My wife was waiting for a over nite package from DHL that her dad sent from Colton.....A supervisor had to deilver them to her at 4:30 pm that afternoon...They were concert tickets for that evening...Late, but better than never...By the way, DHL is owned by the German government.....As far as UPS, I too , have to pick up my stuff from them from time to time....Now, they just leave it on the porch.......

Well in my experience, DHL can come any time because I ordered a set of rims and the tracking number said it's suppose to come one on THAT day. Well on THAT day, I waited all day for my rims and no luck. Then out of no where a someone rang the door bell at 10:30pm and geez is finally my rims. All I gotta say is DHL is kind of slow, I mean in days because it took about 2 weeks for me to recieve my rims.

well, from my experience UPS is very reliable and they do have the options of you having to pick up ur package if you can't be there to sign for it. although that in itself is a double edge sword, lol.

as for fed ex, if you call them early enough the day you missed your delivery, they will come back the same day and redeliver for you at or around 5pm, which kinda saves alot of heartache of waiting another day for it.

does fed ex make you sign? or they'll just leave it in front of the house if no one is home?
You sign if the sender has it in the delivery instructions. All shippers have that clause. Usually it depends on the worth of the goods, though I've had expensive things left and inexpensive things I've had to sign for. If you are given a tracking number, most of the time it says whether or not a signature will be required. That's been my experience, anyway.
Karl

Seriously. Well, I'm thinking of trying to get one together for end of May/early June - maybe one of our traditional canyon runs and BBQ's. Lemme talk to Johnny boy and see if he's interested....

has anyone ever fitted a contour hood inside a contour? im askin cuz i dont have a truck to pick up my new carbon fiber one

has anyone ever fitted a contour hood inside a contour? im askin cuz i dont have a truck to pick up my new carbon fiber one

you can install in place of your hood a friend from calexico to l.a. got his car without hood and the police dont say nothing. he asked a police before remove the hood and the police says if he is going to buy a hood, is no problem. he made 3 trips and never a police say nothing.

you can install in place of your hood a friend from calexico to l.a. got his car without hood and the police dont say nothing. he asked a police before remove the hood and the police says if he is going to buy a hood, is no problem. he made 3 trips and never a police say nothing.

LOL I wonder how it feels driving like that

Back