• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

F1 Boston meet: Interest Thread

RespectTheContour

Hard-core CEG'er
we did one during the summer and i think we should gather up the crew and do it again...probably best to do it after new years...so early to mid january?
feel free to post up any thoughts/ideas on what will work for everyone

clicky
http://www.f1boston.com/racing_arrive_and_drive.asp

edit: gonna add some $ info
Day license - $10
Each Race - $25 (15 laps)
Annual License - $25
-must be 18 with valid drivers license

Last edited:
hahaha, you can bring all the red shells/banana peels you want, ive got lightning bolts to shrink ya down!

OMG lol!
you're speaking my language. <3

(and I'm totally gonna slap you with the spikey blue shell. Take it and like it!!!!)

Not yet sure if Mike and I will be able to make this or not. We're definitely interested though.

Hope Ian hasn't tried to move past handholding, then. :laugh:

hahaha..i even wear gloves when we hold hands just to make sure he doesn't become an accidental rapist. well thats what i tell him, it's really because he has cooties and i haven't scheduled an appointment to get that cootie shot in. :p

"circle circle dot dot" oh dear god.

I'm interested. Do you think they have double cars so I can take Linds for the ride? Although I'd lose because double cars are always made slow...Meh, I'm interested either way :cool:

no double karts at F1.

an i think i just figured out the circle dot thing!
me am smare!
just a little slow...

../ /\ \_/ /\ \
_/ / \(|)/ .\ \_

Last edited:
I'm in.

Just keep in mind I'm a driver for the FSAE car and we frequently go to Maine Indoor Karting. SO I have a little:rolleyes: experience. hehe

Oh, im also only 120 lbs = advantage.:laugh:

O O . . I don't get it?? Aren't the dots supposed to be inside the circles?

Put me as a maybe.

Last edited:
Back