• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Short notice Ohio meet.........

imnotacop420

Squire of Awesome
just throwing the invite out there to anyone close by (I am about 20 minutes south of Cleveland)

I know its short notice but if any of the ohio guys are interested...........
Im having a bbq/poker tournament at my house this saturday the 26th. A few of us are going up to the local car show around 4, then back to the house at 6 for the bbq, then start playing cards at 7:30.

if any one wants to come we can make this a mini meet......pm me for details, address, directions, etc.

psst.....I will have a keg too.

not sure how the nazi's will be on the whole gambling thing so all details will be given via PM

If I dont have to work this weekend I'd be interested....I'm just in ny 1 mile from pa and nj..

WOW! that would be a little cruise.....give me your full name, address, social security number, and bank account info and Ill think about letting you spend the night on the couch so you dont have to drive all the way back in the same day especially late at night!!!!!!!

j/k seriously though, just shoot me a PM if you are interested and you can have dibs on the spare bedroom or the couch

jeez I really wish the ohio guys could actually get a meeting set up...MI guys rule us....sad really

I live in Aurora. Which show are you referring to?

I work in Solon, right around the corner!

But the show is out in brunswick. Its in the plaza on the corner of pearl and laural. Im not a big fan of the show as its been the same freaking cars there every saturday for the past 5 years, but some of the guys from work wanted to go.

So is anyone interested? Im leaving now to get the keg, we have plenty of ribs. chicken, hot dogs, corn on the cob, and im ready to kick some @ss on the poker table. Sooooo, shoot me a PM Guys. Already have about 15 people playing, lets make this a big game!

It's about time, and Green SVT, I drove 350 miles on Saturday of SZ to show up and represent. It wasn't a bad drive. I tried to get some guys to go to Michigan with me but we Ohio guys talk alot, but don't follow through. I'd love to come but I have an open house this weekend, and have to be here. Let's keep planning these and we just may get a following!!

Rod

The only reason I complain is a few years ago when I was on CEG with my first SVT we had cincinnati meets like every couple weeks. Now I dont think there is anyone on here from my area. BTW rod did we meet at one of those cincy meets a couple years ago? You sound familar. I used to drive a 99 topic green, lowered with black E1's

Well I picked up the keg of honey brown this morning.............chilling on ice as I speak!!!!!

mmmmmmm............

Lets just hope I win this poker game, I need some mod $$$

beer pong, poker, corn hole, keg stands, ribs, chicken, burgers, hot dogs, corn on the cob.........who's mouth is watering?????

once again, shoot me a PM ill get you directions if you want to come out.

Have a good holiday everyone!

cool, i am currently an oregonian but an moving back to ne ohio in the middle of june and want to get into the contour/mystique click. in the future count me in.:nonono:

I would love to go but I'm in NYC right now. If theres any of that keg left by Tuesday I'll help kill it.

Green SVt, yeah we met at D&B meet, and the one where we took pics on the garage. I drive a sil frost. I'm the cop from the "DYT". I remember you and your old car, it looked sweet lowered on the painted E1's.

Rod

Back