• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anyone else enjoying the snow?

Love it!!!!! We got a bunch of inches, no idea exactly how much.
My workplace is in the middle of the woods (literally) so it was truly a winter wonderland looking out of the windows. Everything was spectacular, even the tall blasted ledges on the highway offramps - snow-covered with pine/spruce on the peaks.

Only half? :laugh: I certainly can see why.
What's the weather been like in FL?

well I can't complain about being in FL as the weather has been about 80 degrees and sunny that last week, actually that alittle to warm for me. Funny thing is they keep talking about a cool down to .... 70 degrees :laugh:, oh so cold ...

as for the snow, I don't mind it at all, I miss not getting to see the first snow.

so if I didn't have to be in florida for work it wouldn't matter to me

That sounds like a peaceful place to be. A nice winter wonderland outside your window.. :cool:

well I can't complain about being in FL as the weather has been about 80 degrees and sunny that last week, actually that alittle to warm for me. Funny thing is they keep talking about a cool down to .... 70 degrees :laugh:, oh so cold ...

as for the snow, I don't mind it at all, I miss not getting to see the first snow.

so if I didn't have to be in florida for work it wouldn't matter to me
My brother is living in Florida and was talking about how nice and warm it is down there. No one in my family likes the cold so the fact that he was surfing yesterday makes us all a bit jealous.

I was in Canada today and my rental was a Hemi charger (Yeah dunno why they had the high HP charger as a rental) before i dropped it back off i did a bunch of donuts right across the street. A couple of the guys were watching me and laughed when i pulled in. "Usually poeple dont do that with our cars right across the street..."

I always get the nice rentals on our corporate account cause i signed us up for it so Enterprise gets like 12 rentals a week because of it so i am flagged as the VIP for the account. Still cant rent SUVs or Lux cars.... stupid under 25 rules.

We got about 2 inches last night, tried to take the SVT out, made it half a mile, then bailed. :laugh: The drive in to work this a.m. was a bit rough, not liking my Khumo's in the snow. :nonono: And yes, I wish I could afford a set of blizzak's, but gotta make do with the all-seasons. :shrug:

We got about 2 inches last night, tried to take the SVT out, made it half a mile, then bailed. :laugh: The drive in to work this a.m. was a bit rough, not liking my Khumo's in the snow. :nonono: And yes, I wish I could afford a set of blizzak's, but gotta make do with the all-seasons. :shrug:
Hmmm, i love my Khumo's in the snow, i havent had any problems yet with them.

Snowing here also.

We're not supposed to get a lot though, it's just a clipper system. :(

Man how can you guys not like snow. I love it. They said they wanted less than an inch, but we have about an inch.

S5001083.jpg

And my road they never plow.

S5001080.jpg

^ I was thinking the same thing. :)

Looks like my road, they don't like to plow it either. No salt, so you drive on solid ice and it gets bumpy as hell.

I'll be enjoying the snow in about 4 to 5 hours :laugh:

first things first, I need to get teh snow tires on the mystique and I need to cut the insurance back on the other cars since they are in storage for the winter

Back