• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2007 Calendar Pics Submission Thread

You didn't do anything wrong. You chose to have CEG host the file, others are hosting their pictures on websites like photobucket, or (my personal favorite) www.imageshack.us

Simply upload the photo, then find the "direct link" to the picture, and when you post your post on CEG click on the
insertimage.gif
picture and then paste in that "direct link" location.

You didn't do anything wrong. You chose to have CEG host the file, others are hosting their pictures on websites like photobucket, or (my personal favorite) www.imageshack.us

Simply upload the photo, then find the "direct link" to the picture, and when you post your post on CEG click on the
insertimage.gif
picture and then paste in that "direct link" location.

ya im an imageshack kinda guy myself

I'm really trying to get some pictures taken for this. I just don't ever have the time to clean the car and get out before it gets dark. Plus my Fuji 2.1 MP sucks and I always need to borrow my g/f's.

Here is a few to get the ball rolling and maybe push myself to take better ones:

Picture028Medium.jpg

Picture026Medium.jpg

Picture015Medium.jpg

Picture009Medium.jpg

I thought that I could speak for many in just one post :)
They've never been submitted for Calendars before- so that's cool, right? It's that time of year where most everyone will have a trouble finding free time on photo-quality days, including myself. That's why I dug around to find some of these.

All photos available of at least 1600 resolution.

Submission1.jpg

Thecrew.jpg

Submission2.jpg

Submission4.jpg

TomsCar.jpg

Submission3.jpg

Last edited:
I cant not toss some pics in. Sadly ive been way to busy to take any new pictures and with all the projects going on, they would turn out horrible anyway. So here are some older ones I have, I might have submitted a few last year, but none were used.

DSC01815.jpg

DSC01810.jpg

DSC01789-1.jpg

svt8.jpg

SVTfall2.jpg

Available in 2048 x 1536 Not sure what the smallest size Req is...

took these today. she's now officially for sale.

PICT0248.jpg

PICT0249.jpg

PICT0270.jpg

available in 2560x1920 (about 1.5mb each)

could this be my second calendar appearance?? :)

Back