• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

whats up with Wawa gas?

codypka

Veteran CEG'er
...not having 93!?!?... and not telling me?!?!

i always thought they just had good prices. Last time i was there i realized they've been giving me 92 the whole time. And what really pisses me off is that i always ask for 93 (i dont say "super" or whatever) and they have never said anything.

wtf?

Giant only has 92 too. I usually only buy it there when i can get a discount on it.

Wait, you have a full service gas station still? Wow, havent seen one of those in a long time.

Giant only has 92 too. I usually only buy it there when i can get a discount on it.

Wait, you have a full service gas station still? Wow, havent seen one of those in a long time.

NJ bans self serve gas stations... although I agree, in PA its rare to see a full service station!

With my new car I have started looking around for a place that sells 93 as well. So far sheetz and the local supermarket chain are the only places I have locally

I've only had one tank of gas filled up on my CSVT in Jersey , and the guy was nice enough to let me pump it myself . He watched over me like a hawk though , lol .

im surprise he let u pump it yourself due to its illeagel in jersey to pump gas. i tryed last time and they flipped out on me.

We have a full-serve gas station at the little store down the road. I was so used to always pumping my own gas, so I did. The gas jockey looked kinda offended.:laugh:

I worked as at full serve gas station for 3 years in high school...good times

But the price of full serve :shocked: Id always love peoples reactions when they leaned back and say the price :laugh:

I fill up my gas everytime. In NJ i know its illegal but they take to damn long:help: .

and i usually fill up at the same couple stations in my area depending where im going and when im going.

but then again I also always use a Debit or charge card.

- amyn

so they sell 92...the requirement in the SVT is 91. You're saving yourself money...there's no benefit to running 93.

also, i'm constantly jumping out of the car when i stop for gas in jersey. then i remember where i am...and that i look like an idiot and get back in the car.

i worked at a full serve station for about 5 years, and i never really had a problem with people pumping their own gas, unless they were idiots and couldnt figure out the pumps.

I've only had one tank of gas filled up on my CSVT in Jersey , and the guy was nice enough to let me pump it myself . He watched over me like a hawk though , lol .

my friend does it all the time himself, but then again he doesn't care. He does live in NJ but still has CT plates on his car, his comment to me one time was the attendants know that people from out of state have a clue on how to pump gas themselves.

Back