• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SZ Parts market

yeah that happened to me too...you can get em out though. i think i used a vice grip on the threaded part and unscrewed them until i could get a socket on there. was a major pita, but what can you do (except all your own work!)?

Ok I've updated my previous list and am adding another set of items:

• Four Polk EX357 Speakers, tested and work. They are 5x7's.
  • Planet Audio P6963X and Alpine SPS 1629 still on the table.
Lookin' to get rid of these rapidly, preferably at SZ07. Name your price. All speakers came out of junked cars at a local U Pull it and are like new.

-Stock Svt fuel pump for return fuel
- Like new front upper strut mounts only 500miles - spoken for already
- New spec throwout bearing
- Egr valve and pipe
- Used stock water pump- 68k on it. Cheap make offer

Pm me for best offers. Thanks

Last edited:
I need a trunk release actuator. Mine started acting up last week and died over the weekend. Push the trunk button on the key fob and the interior lights come on, but no attempt from the trunk to release. Just in time for SZ. :mad:

Anyone have one?

I want one of the covers also. The one on my parts car doesn't have the doors/caps.

I will have some Rear MB SVT floor mats (they will not be perfectly clean, i didnt think of selling them until today and won't have time to get them spotless)...the front mats have already been claimed...

Last edited:
-Stock Svt fuel pump for return fuel
- Like new front upper strut mounts only 500miles - spoken for already
- New spec throwout bearing
- Egr valve and pipe
- Used stock water pump- 68k on it. Cheap make offer

Pm me for best offers. Thanks

If you want anything let me know ASAP. Probaly will not be bringing anything else along.

Back