• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

MA Vanity Plate Search???

baco99

Hard-core CEG'er
Hey all! Hope Turkey Day was a success.

Quick question: I remember seeing a site where one could alphabetically browse vanity plates on line. Can anyone remember that link???

It lets you browse plates already registered by people?? :confused:
That seems weird to me.

I know that the RMV has a search to see if a plate you want is already registered.
http://www.mass.gov/rmv/vanity/index.htm
If that helps you at all. :shrug:

Yeah, I was on that. I remember Elky was using it. It was a site by the State of MA (or was it NH?) that allowed you to browse available plates. Maybe MA changed it to the site they have now...

yes brian you are right, the Mass RMV site used to list all the plates already taken.
now they just have that stupid put in your request and we will let you know if its available.
i liked the old way better!

Good news! URAVAG is available. Make friends with your neighbors! :laugh:

i either want NTEGRA or WVOBNZ when i sell the Miata and get an early 90's turbo diesel S350 and run it off kitchen grease this Spring.

i also like GRSCAR

Last edited:
thats why i said 'should'
i guess i should have said 'should be soon'
yes the SVT was taken off the road and the plates canceled.
i still have them though..i reported them stolen
:)

thats why i said 'should'
i guess i should have said 'should be soon'
yes the SVT was taken off the road and the plates canceled.
i still have them though..i reported them stolen
:)

looks like "should" is the word of the day, haha, everybody scream when its used

my parents had SRFSUP as their plate on their '69 mustang conv. (huge beach boy fans) and when they turned them in i was like keep one! so they said the whole "stolen" thing too...its the way to do it, haha, esp for the $75 a year they charge you...it is $75 right?

Back