• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Happy Thanksgiving NECEG!

RespectTheContour

Hard-core CEG'er
im up early cause me and the gf have to drive to fitchburg from marshfield...then to kingston...woo hoo! :cool: hope everyone has a great time with some good eats!

im up early cause me and the gf have to drive to fitchburg from marshfield...then to kingston...woo hoo! :cool: hope everyone has a great time with some good eats!

Damn, and I thought I was going to be the first. I hope everyone has safe travels and fun with family and friends.

So, You made it back from FL?

yeah flight came in yesterday afternoon and it was the most onteresting landing that I have ever had on a flight. basically BDL was fogged in and we came in to steep the first time so the landing was called off and we had to circle around again. Then it seemed like we almost slide off the taxiway taking a corner, the brakes sounded awful and it was like when you take a turn on a snowy road and nail the brakes but you just keep going straight ... what fun ...

My mom has stories about "exciting" landings like that in foreign countries.
One time they came down too fast, bounced the landing, and then flew back up to circle and try again. :help: :eek:

Just woke up w00t! Enjoy the food!

edit: Kim - I woke up primarily because my parents' printer is in this room and someone sent a document to it :)

Last edited:
Back