• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anyone buy anything from BuyFordRacing?

Berkel

Hard-core CEG'er
Did you have any hassles with them?

I ordered a wheel last Friday and it still has yet to arrive, even though I'm in Ohio and they're based in Michigan. Maybe it's DHL's problem.. anyone ever have shipment problems w/ DHL?

I'm just worried as hell.. have to drive 300mi home monday and can't do that on the spare :cry:

If you ordered online, you should have a DHL tracking number. With it, you can tell where the wheel is, in real time.

If you ordered online, you should have a DHL tracking number. With it, you can tell where the wheel is, in real time.
BuyFordRacing doesn't give tracking numbers because they have "too many orders to process." Sounds like a scam to me :rolleyes:

If I don't get this Monday they're gonna get an unhappy phone call. :laugh:

i've bought a bunch of stuff from them without any problems at all, and never got a tracking number either.

You probably paid for the cheapest shipping available, which doesn't have a guaranteed 3-day delivery. I ordered a bunch of stuff for my aquarium(granted, it was from Arizona and I'm in Indiana), but it took over a week for me to get it from UPS. Just the way it goes when you pay for cheap shipping, you're not first priority.

Mark

I've bought bunch of stuffs from BuyFordRacing. I had never any problem with them. I didn't get any tracking number either but they still came.

Steve @ Trousley is definitely a good source. I've done many transactions with him with no problem either.

Back