• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Time for paint V2

I'm thinking about getting a Contour. I'm not completely sure yet. I currently own a Civic. But I am looking at a '98 SVT. And I'm serious about getting one.

I'm thinking about getting a Contour. I'm not completely sure yet. I currently own a Civic. But I am looking at a '98 SVT. And I'm serious about getting one.

I'm confused.. you bash them and now you want one???? what gives?

I'm confused.. you bash them and now you want one???? what gives?
He never bashed the car. He just wondered why you didn't change the color.

He just doesn't know that TRed is by far the best color, yet :laugh:

He never bashed the car. He just wondered why you didn't change the color.

He just doesn't know that TRed is by far the best color, yet :laugh:
I believe he knows the guy...and maybe I do as well. I think he used to be Civic Boy on the old forums before he got banninated??:shrug: :confused:

Apparently, I have heard a few people tell me I should paint my car black cuz of the spoiler trunklid I have on there now :blackeye: :laugh:

That trunklid deserves a black car....i know of a certain virgin BLKOUT lookalike near my house...you should buy it Kyle :)

Black cars are the sex!

Last edited:
That trunklid deserves a black car....i know of a certain virgin BLKOUT lookalike near my house...you should buy it Kyle :)

Black cars are the sex!
Yeah, you know how much I like black, but then I'd have to compete against you. Why do you think I was hoping to find any color SVT other than black or maybe black with tan.:laugh: I'll leave the black cars to you for now:p

Yeah, you know how much I like black, but then I'd have to compete against you. Why do you think I was hoping to find any color SVT other than black or maybe black with tan.:laugh: I'll leave the black cars to you for now:p

Once you go black.........The sweeter the juice

Yeah, you know how much I like black, but then I'd have to compete against you. Why do you think I was hoping to find any color SVT other than black or maybe black with tan.

1) When it's you vs. me it's no contest...i rule and i know it, and what's even better is i'm not big headed about it like most people that know they're better.

2) If you buy a black/tan i'll kill you.....no seriously.....i'll kill you.

:D

~Josh

1) When it's you vs. me it's no contest...i rule and i know it, and what's even better is i'm not big headed about it like most people that know they're better.

~Josh

But I rule both your worlds....And I am big headed.....x2 :cool:

Yes.. that Mike P guy is civic boy..

BACK ON TOPIC!!!!

I got some stuff done today.. I was only able to work on my car 1 day this week due to other things going on in the class but today i got the adhesive off my car from the door dings and the 24V emblims.. I got my bumper sanded down.. I popped some of the dents on the hood and started to put body filler on it.. The trunklid is in primer.. I took some pics of the bumper and the doors but then my camera batterys went dead..

Pictures,
No more goo!!!
DSC01557.jpg

My mess of a bumper:nonono:
DSC01558.jpg

The nasty hole in my bumper:cry:
DSC01559.jpg

~Josh
Well, Black and Tan is probably the only black I would consider owning, so there goes that. Oh, and no, you're not big headed at all :rolleyes: but since I beat you at that one car show...er wait.... :laugh:

Well, Black and Tan is probably the only black I would consider owning, so there goes that. Oh, and no, you're not big headed at all :rolleyes: but since I beat you at that one car show...er wait.... :laugh:

And we both got beat by the ugliets Probe ever.....the judges had no taste....enjoy that win, after this winter it'll be your last muahahahahaha

~Josh

Back