• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Snow!

Well it's snowing here in northern CT. Coming down pretty hard right now. I guess winter is really here. Yesterday I was putting up the Christmas light with a Tee shirt on and now it's snowing and yucky out.

Bahh Humbug!!

don't get me wrong, its great and all to be down here but I want to get home also.

I love driving in the snow, its great to find an empty parking lot and do some donuts, e-brake slides, etc :laugh:

Heck yes. East Longmeadow High School has the BEST parking lot for that. When you come down the bus loop and you round the first corner, you can gun it and get some pretty good speed going before you get into the slide. And it's COMPLETELY safe because there are no light poles :cool:. Too bad I'm in Amherst right now :cry:

well..i guess that means i should get some new front tires on the vic since they are bald.
and i need to get jess some new tires too, since hers didnt do her any good in the snow last year.

Fuggin snow! Came on way too fast. I was shopping for snow tires yesterday without having a clue we were getting snow this morning.

I pulled out of the driveway in the Lexus, switched the TC to Snow Mode and barely crawled down the street. The car was sideways the whole time barely touching the gas.

I had to turn around and go home to get the Mystique. Luckly my stepdad was out of work today for oral surgery so the car was available. Still not fun driving that car. (Bad brakes, bad steering rack, crappy all-seasons) :mad:

Yah, I got a nice surprise coming out of class this morning. There is a good .5" of snow on the ground. Its great!! I love the snow, but I can do without some of the cold. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :eek:

I have a friend from California visiting right now and shes all mad b/c she left 83deg and sunny for 30's and snowy. :laugh: I just make fun of her, so spoiled.

I have a friend from California visiting right now and shes all mad b/c she left 83deg and sunny for 30's and snowy. :laugh: I just make fun of her, so spoiled.

Sounds like she'd enjoy a nice white-wash.
Get on it!
and post pics too. :D

Hey BoSox, just wait a couple days and the weather will change. You'll still be able to do your tranny fluid change.

A few years ago some of my friends went to Mexico for a week and it was around 30 when they left. And while down there it was typical Mexico weather with it being 80 and sunny. They came back to -35F Only over a 100 degree difference in a few hours. They were not too happy to be back.

Sounds like she'd enjoy a nice white-wash.
Get on it!
and post pics too. :D

Hey BoSox, just wait a couple days and the weather will change. You'll still be able to do your tranny fluid change.

Oh, she'll be getting more than just a white-wash. Not sure if pics are possible though...

Back