• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Another MisBadging

JesusFreak

Hard-core CEG'er
Found this while looking at the magnaflow website to see some tips on cars... ouch!

51b.jpg

I do however think I am going to trade in the supertrapps for the magnaflow muffeler that has these tips...

Last edited:
good call :D

if you say that caue you have them, please pm me with a link to a nice picture of them on the back of the car, preferrably a straight back picture! would love to see them on a svt... especailly before i spend 200 bucks on them!

i guess nobody cared or noticed the svt badge on the lincoln?!

I noticed it and come to think about it, that's a car they should've gotten their hands on, it had all the goods already, especially after a couple years when they upgraded the suspension, silly Ford:rolleyes: :nonono: :blackeye:

Maybe they dropped a Cobra engine in it. Then the badge would be understandable.

I was thinking the same thing . It's a VERY common thing to do , putting a 5.0 into a Volvo of that vintage - I happen to know of one only a couple miles from here (and there's one in the local sale-rag , IIRC) . Mega-sleeper - I'd drive it .

Everyone's always so eager to jump ...

I was thinking the same thing . It's a VERY common thing to do , putting a 5.0 into a Volvo of that vintage - I happen to know of one only a couple miles from here (and there's one in the local sale-rag , IIRC) . Mega-sleeper - I'd drive it .

Everyone's always so eager to jump ...

i also do know somebody who had a 240GL (not the Estate) with a 5.0L... that really a sleeper :D

Back