• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Mike/Kim going on 7 years together...

great pics steve. damn I haven't seen a pic of Ed's car in ages. damn :shocked:

good steak tips that day, and the drunken car wash :laugh:

Elky Meet 04
hehe .. that's the day ElKy "christened" my Probe GT ... I have pics but they're on the other computer.

And those steak tips made me grow to love steak tips (never had any before). A good thing? I order some once a week now. BBQ steak tips over Greek salad is delicious ...

oh man matt your making me crazy, I have a couple pics of that probe :laugh:. that's when you ,tanner and me went for ride and I let you guys drive my car.

You have me confused .. I went for a ride with you at your inlaws at the Summer Meet (I believe? it was definitely later than 2003). I never drove your car :cry:

You have me confused .. I went for a ride with you at your inlaws at the Summer Meet (I believe? it was definitely later than 2003). I never drove your car :cry:

yup when tannar was driving it during one of elky's meets I went along for a ride, then Matt and I where riding along when we where trying to get some acceleration times with my obdII scanner

wow - it has been a while....

wow - it has been a while....

damn - looking at those pics Ryan put up - it got me thinking about how much things have changed...

Skunk - It was Mark - Mark Oday - he had that license plate GMEATR or something like that...I ended up buying his SVT in 2001 and then sold it 2 years ago...

Those Hyland headers were the talk back then weren't they?!

My SVT and those meets were the way of life back then - I enjoyed EVERY MINUTE I spent hanging out with you characters back then. Those were some gr8 times.

I still read some of these threads and I'm amazed the majority of the original group is still around...

Hope all is well with everyone.

-Hugo T

Hey Kim!
I lurk around here every once in a while....just to see what's going on.
Still haven't forgotten my roots :)
Hope you and Mike are doing well!!

ahh yes - my garage plans - put on hold last year because I decided to tackle a fence install myself - and didn't realize my lot was filled with huge rocks and boulders.....lots of time spent out there last year. lol. The garage is still functional though - doing a brake job on my Mazda tonight and detailing both cars this weekend.

I'm doing gr8 Mike...I honestly haven't been better. I think I'm going to start a new post - I didn't mean to hijack this thread - man - I need to catch up with a lot of you!

damn - looking at those pics Ryan put up - it got me thinking about how much things have changed...

Skunk - It was Mark - Mark Oday - he had that license plate GMEATR or something like that...I ended up buying his SVT in 2001 and then sold it 2 years ago...

Those Hyland headers were the talk back then weren't they?!

My SVT and those meets were the way of life back then - I enjoyed EVERY MINUTE I spent hanging out with you characters back then. Those were some gr8 times.

I still read some of these threads and I'm amazed the majority of the original group is still around...

Hope all is well with everyone.

-Hugo T

I almost crapped myself :shocked: , dude how the hell are ya. I haven't seen you in a dogs age. Man we did have some fun times. hehe like chasing down a tps sensor :blackeye: . Mark Oday that's the fella, man sometimes I wish I could rewind time and freeze it, some of the best neceg days in my book.

hugo take care brother, keep us up to date on things.

I almost crapped myself :shocked: , dude how the hell are ya. I haven't seen you in a dogs age. Man we did have some fun times. hehe like chasing down a tps sensor :blackeye: . Mark Oday that's the fella, man sometimes I wish I could rewind time and freeze it, some of the best neceg days in my book.

hugo take care brother, keep us up to date on things.

that damn tps sensor.....what a waste of a dyno day for me!!
I never did go back to get my free runs on the dyno....damn.

Hey - I hope you have some paper to wipe mister....ees no good to shat on yourself.

Will do - Take care of yourself too!

your not missing much...
hehe

that reminds me i shoudl find the pics of our little photoshoot we had at my condo and try to post them.

ahh yes....that was a good time - one of my first "impromptu" meets....even though it was just us two - it was still a meet damnit! lol.

and you're right - matty - you're not missing much. haha

Remember the roadside suspension project?! And the Taurus rental car sliding thru the sand.

Back