• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Nov 20th Meet in Pittsburgh!

1BadCSVT

Veteran CEG'er
Ok since the other thread got a little cluttered up we decided that a new thread would be the best idea.

Here's the deal:

Tuesday November 20th at 5:30
The Sonic at Pittsburgh Mills Mall

Those coming so far:

1) Me
2) getsum111 (Scott)
3) Guitarman19853 (Ryan)
4) mellott73 (Kevin from NECO)

And???

Oh yeah I forgot.... 5) Scott's entourage. LOL. :laugh:

Count me in.

Done.

Those coming so far:

1) Me + an entourage of 1, my buddy Caleb....Rob = Scott's protege!
2) getsum111 (Scott) + the entourage.
3) Guitarman19853 (Ryan)
5) garydh2000

And???

Last edited:
Id make this, but im at school with no car :cry:

p.s. Scott, I saw you at Point Park yesterday...I would have said hi, but I saw you from the 14th floor and by the time I got downstairs...you were gone lol

Cool, I've got an entourage.

kneelsuckers.gif

I've been waiting patiently to use that one. This was the perfect opportunity.
:laugh:

Its just at home...to park it at school, I would have to pay about $175 a month to put it in the garage. That and id risk it getting stolen/banged up being in the city :(

I hear you on that. One of the reasons I got rid of my SVT. E0 + Philly = BAD!!

I would steal someone's car and come up or see if you can hitch a ride with someone coming out of the city.

I want to go but I dont have my car and cant afford the gas... Anyone i can hitch a ride with?
-Mike

If you can get to Indiana and meet us up at the mall I'm sure you can either jump in with me, or my buddy Kev in his Cougar.

BTW, where's your car?

Last edited:
Sounds good, do you still have my #?

Yep as long as you haven't changed it.

Just meet us on the Sears side of the mall by the automotive section. Just look for the Snaab and a Cougar.

*UPDATED LIST*

1) Me + an entourage of 2, my buddies Caleb and Ryan....Rob = Scott's protege!
2) getsum111 (Scott) + the entourage.
3) Guitarman19853 (Ryan)
5) garydh2000
6) Ifordman98 (Mike)....could be counted as part of Rob's entourage.

Scott my entourage is catching up to yours, you better watch out! LOL.

Also my buddy Ryan might bring his 02 WRX out of hiding depending on the weather.

Last edited:
That's it!!!! I'm gonna press gang random pedestrians into the crew just to outnumber you!!!!!!

LOL. Well I am going to do the same.

And if you don't believe me just wait til I start yelling at people in Sonic. "Hey you!! Yeah you with ketchup all over your face and shirt! Get over here and be in my entourage! You with the large........um......smile....uh....eyes......ah f*ck it....you with the big boobs get over here, you're in too! And give me your phone number. What? it's for um, uh, Caleb...yeah Caleb."

Back