• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

She's gone...

Y2KSVT

Hard-core CEG'er
After 6yrs. & 9mos. of ownership, I said fairwell to my SVT. Here she is leaving, which will be the last time I ever see this car. :cry:

2272932_89_full.jpg

2272932_90_full.jpg

Mark

What did you do to piss it off? Must have been something bad if she's not coming back!

Must say that is one cool mod to get the car to drive itself! :laugh:

Well it was sad to see it go I bet but now you've got more $$$$ to dump into the LS:cool:

No money is being dumped into the LS. Talking about all of the money that went into the SVT, and seeing what kinds of gains came from it, and how much you get in return, puts a sour taste in my mouth. The Lincoln is staying bone stock, and I have no ambition to get a "toy car" for quite a while.

As for who bought the car, it did go to a CEG'er. svt2sho sold his t-red SVT, and came and picked up mine. He's located in Wisconsin, so I'm sure some of you WGL'ers will see him at some meets. Hopefully as much pride is taken in the car as when I owned it, but that's not my decision to make.

Mark

No money is being dumped into the LS. Talking about all of the money that went into the SVT, and seeing what kinds of gains came from it, and how much you get in return, puts a sour taste in my mouth. The Lincoln is staying bone stock, and I have no ambition to get a "toy car" for quite a while.

As for who bought the car, it did go to a CEG'er. svt2sho sold his t-red SVT, and came and picked up mine. He's located in Wisconsin, so I'm sure some of you WGL'ers will see him at some meets. Hopefully as much pride is taken in the car as when I owned it, but that's not my decision to make.

Mark
Wow, I didnt know much about your ride, but I do know you had a lot of recognition on this site. It is sad to see it go, especially after owning it so long. It seems this is becoming a new trend lately. I have owned my CSVT for over 7 years now, and I cringe every time I think about letting it go. I hope I never have to get rid of #2386. We will see what the future holds?

Good luck man...

Marty

Mark if the car is not treated with all the respect it deserves...believe me, i'll pay him a visit. :cool:

Good luck with the new ride.

~Josh

We can no longer associate :laugh: j/k.. Sad to see the car go, but I know you got much better plans for the money.

Aaron

Well mine's officially up for sale. Those pics look sad. I guess I'll have to take some of my pretty soon. Hopefully it'll go a CEG'er. :cry:

Man a lot of cars are going that I remember like yesterday. At least there's several vids of the car and a ton of photos to back that up. Can't say it didn't live a good life in your hands, Mark.

Back