• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

A new meet thread...

i still have my V rated tireson the front of the car. i am going down friday night to saturday morning to bring the fiero home for storage :(. i'll bring the winter tires up then.

winter tires are SO worth it. after last year pushing snow with the bumper and not getting stuck, i cant go back. soon i'll be rockin black steelies on the T-green SVT :D:D

I say we keep checking the local weather forecast and schedule a meet on or after our first snowfall of 6"-10". With all these blizzaks rolling around , we have no excuse not to be there.

My I suggest meeting over at the King Of Diamonds (strip club).I could bring my wife with then, shes into that kind of thing.:laugh: :cool:

Or not.....

I'd be up for a meet. Yeah...MOA sucks because of the security. It is a convenient place to meet up tho and it is cool for pictures. I don't know if the top deck'll be open during the winter tho, I can't remember. I work at Sears now and they are pretty flexible with getting days off, so let's get something organized. We could always meet up somewhere and go for a cruise around the city...as long as it isn't rush hour...and go grab a bite to eat or something. I really dunno what else there is to do around here tho. I have only been up here for three years after all.

i still have my V rated tireson the front of the car. i am going down friday night to saturday morning to bring the fiero home for storage :(. i'll bring the winter tires up then.

winter tires are SO worth it. after last year pushing snow with the bumper and not getting stuck, i cant go back. soon i'll be rockin black steelies on the T-green SVT :D:D

I'll be rocking the Blizzaks on E1's :laugh: Buying some new wheels this Spring, easier to do when your E1's have Winter tires on them....

Id be open to having people Meet at my place in st paul...
we could then head down 61 into redwing and what not...

The Naked lady clubs are not far either for those interested. (I wouldn't go, as the wife doesn't like it...)
But we could find twisties and what not to play in.

Kyle, call me. i know where some SVTF wheels are for cheap$$$ if you are interested let me know. they are cheap!

For what it's worth I saw the deal presented on MNSC a while ago I believe :) That's where TRicker was searching for wheels last time I checked. If anyone does happen to get a set of wheels and is ready to part with their old ones, I really really want a decent set of 16s for the Cougar for CHEAP, I'd prefer some with decent tires of course.

For what it's worth I saw the deal presented on MNSC a while ago I believe :) That's where TRicker was searching for wheels last time I checked. If anyone does happen to get a set of wheels and is ready to part with their old ones, I really really want a decent set of 16s for the Cougar for CHEAP, I'd prefer some with decent tires of course.

I have a set of extra rims for sale. Tires are shot. I had them on my 95.
tire1.jpg

car21.jpg

Minor road rash on two of them. $160 for all of them. ($40 a rim) They are miglia 1000's 16". The current tires on them are sized 205/55/16's.

Nope, sold my other set of SE rims with it. :laugh: They are still taking up room in the corner of the garage

You give the wheels to me for free and they won't be taking up any space :laugh: I'll even get rid of the tires for you...

I went out to take a few pictures with my SVT wheels on the Coug before I pull them off and it looks good (from the right angles where you can't see all the dents/scratches).

2f8ece03.jpg

c88cf9c9.jpg

39e4c09f.jpg

716c040b.jpg

08ed5afa.jpg

b58d179b.jpg

Back