• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

If you're still pondering coming to SZ...

todras

Pretty fly for a white guy *cowbell*
please stop thinking and just come. It's all about the people. We could care less about what you drive. Hell, as long as you can drive here you can always ride around to the events with someone else. I guarantee you'll still have the time of your life. You might even forget this event is centered around cars. Crazy thought I know.

If you've ever attended a SZ only then you'll truely understand. Sure we rag on everyone here but that's just how it is. Forums can become pretty bland without a little playful bickering. Probably be a lot of good ribbing in person as well. It's all in gest though. Even though we're all of different backgrounds, races, and personalities we all have a common bond. SZ is a celebration of that. The appreciation of an underappreciated car.

So as stated by Zenboy... Come for the cars. Stay for the people.

Yeah... if I'm coming nobody has an excuse as far as I'm concerned.

Travel Total: 4400 miles, 6 days, $600 gas

And make sure you bring plenty of the "High Life" thats the drink of choice this year!!!!!!!!!!!!

so then why do you like the high life? high life?! ha more like low life.

Last edited:
Looks like all the girls are drinking High Life this year, thank god us men will be drinking Miller Lite and Jager like always!

Last edited:
Spring Zing sucks....I think.....I really don't remember too much when I get home.......Did Rawbutt ever make it back with my Beef and Cheddars yet???????:confused:

Jager-Lite FTW :D:D

Where's that pic of Josh when I need it!
You're a punk for not going to Spring Zing this year.....Dumb ricer! :mad:

Last edited:
Looks like all the girls are drinking High Life this year, thank god us men will be drinking Miller Lite and Jager like always!

i drink miller lite cause hulk hogan drinks it. and the rest of the hillbillies in tampa florida.

i don't know how more manly a beer could be if hogan drinks it.

Back