• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

A new meet thread...

Well - we were in Dulth last time, I think it is time to come down to the cities. Where to meet though? MOA is kinda lame..

LOL... I was actually just kidding, because I thought it was getting kinda late in the year. But if people wanna im all for it.:cool:

Do you drive your car in the winter KyleQ?

LOL... I was actually just kidding, because I thought it was getting kinda late in the year. But if people wanna im all for it.:cool:

I still have a similar car :)

Meet doesn't have to be contour or picture taking related :laugh:

And I'd hope he at least plans on driving his car once in a while with those $500 winter tires he's referring to in the winter tire thread!

And I'd hope he at least plans on driving his car once in a while with those $500 winter tires he's referring to in the winter tire thread!
LOL.. :troutslap: I forgot about that... D'OH!!!

Seriously though. I wouldnt mind coming down soon. My cousin lives down there and I have been taking some trips down to see him so it wouldnt be anything difficult.

SOMEBODY MAKE IT HAPPEN.:laugh:

I was just down there for a concert. :) But I won't be down there until after the new year, that is for sure. Finish up the kitchen, then wedding, then honeymoon, then back to work for a couple weeks, then christmas.

I was just down there for a concert. :) But I won't be down there until after the new year, that is for sure. Finish up the kitchen, then wedding, then honeymoon, then back to work for a couple weeks, then christmas.
Come on man!!! Tell her you would rather take a trip to the cities than get married right now.:laugh:

Last edited:

Hell yeah - I'm gona rock the SVT on the lake! lol - maybe not, but if the conditions are right, so may find some pix of a drifting SVT on the lake :cool:

I'll drive the SVT in the winter, if it is snowing hard - I'll be driving the 4x4.
I could care less if someone hits the truck - I know I'll be walking away :laugh:

well right now i can turn left in second gear and bog the car down and still roll smoke. if we have a meet you'll probably see. lol.

Well anybody can tell what I have been doing with my tires. The front passenger side has virtually NO tread left on it.:laugh:

I was trying to take a curve on wet pavement on a four lane road and ended up in the lane next to me.:nonono:

Well anybody can tell what I have been doing with my tires. The front passenger side has virtually NO tread left on it.:laugh:

I was trying to take a curve on wet pavement on a four lane road and ended up in the lane next to me.:nonono:

I should take a picture of my drivers side tire.... It is fawking bad. The passanger side is in decent shape because I had to replace that one because it was just as bad as the current drivers side.

Back