• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Theft proof screws like on MAF

i seriously see iirc all the effing time and i dunno wtf it means. u dont see me whining. im sorry if i talk on aim and thats how i type. when i need to type normally i do. i dont think a forum requires proper grammar and spelling and punctuation. jeez.

Ok. From now on I'm going to type like this and I'm going to correct every single grammar mistake everyone makes. Does this sound like a good plan to you ladies and gentleman? I am very talented when it comes to grammar; you do not want me correcting you. I swear.

A forum doesn't require it, but it will help portray you better to the other members

Who are you more likely to listen to/ believe:

"ur car has a 2.5l motor, u can do lots of stuff, but u gotta kno what u wanna do. if ur goin 4 looks you can do a mirko, or 4 speed u can do an exhaust or cai"

OR

"Your car has a 2.5 liter motor, there are a lot of different things to do, for looks you could add a mirko splitter, or performance you could do a cold air intake or exhaust"

IIRC - If I Remember Correctly

I hate shorthand writing and abbreviations, even on the internet, i just get confused, then sound like a retard when i ask haha not to say i wasn't already a few taco's short of a combination plate.

I h8 u 2, u don't even have a fone 2 ring me on.

Thank you for explaining iirc. It's about time I understood that.

wtf, idk, iirc it's shorter lol. plz, u have to understand. fwiw i think it's dumb. ur just mad cuz you can't abrev stuff like us, please stfu, u can't even ring once. ur ftl, not ftw, git it rite. lmfao, i'll ttyl.

What does fwiw, ftl, and ftw mean?

Since we are on the topic, last year I wrote an entire paper in shorthand/aim writing. The professor didn't like it too much but it was worth a laugh.

Since we are on the topic, last year I wrote an entire paper in shorthand/aim writing. The professor didn't like it too much but it was worth a laugh.

FWIW: For What Its Worth

FTL: For The Lose

FTW: For The Win

any other questions?

EDIT: ****! I lost.

Last edited:

I am more than a little amazed. Did you skimp on your research or something? :confused: :help:

EDIT: ****! I lost.

That's Ok, because you're still good at math.
5N5YJUJKH4M2AMPXFZTAQXPHHAKNWVVD.jpg

Ok. From now on I'm going to type like this and I'm going to correct every single grammar mistake everyone makes. Does this sound like a good plan to you ladies and gentleman? I am very talented when it comes to grammar; you do not want me correcting you. I swear.
For a guy who is "very talented" with grammar, you can't seem to remember to separate a compound sentence with a comma...

"I'm going to type like this, and ..."

:p

Back