• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

some local fall pics

BrApple

No Life But CEG
got out yesterday afternoon and got a few fall pics locally, al are HDR

local2.jpg

local5.jpg

local6.jpg

local10.jpg

local3.jpg

local4.jpg

local8.jpg

Those are really nice. Cool shots!!

I wish I had my camera at school. The campus is very nice, especially when Autumn rolls around. There were some really nice views. I got a chance to drive through campus, instead of the usual walking and it is just amazing. I can now understand why people travel thousands of miles to watch the leaves turn.

now what i dont understand is why your car isnt at the bottom corner of all of those pics?!? they would be so much better!

because its basically in storage for the winter (both of them) already and wouldn't be possible in most of those pics, you do know sometimes it isn't always about the car, there are alot more things to photograph in this world :nonono:

I'll be in the Boston area for two days next week. I thought I would be too late for fall color. Maybe I can still get a few pictures to take home to share with my wife.

I'll be in the Boston area for two days next week. I thought I would be too late for fall color. Maybe I can still get a few pictures to take home to share with my wife.

might get luckly with that, I know northern CT seems to be hitting its peak right now, at least in some spots anyway

local2.jpg

OMG!, those trees look like their on fire, amazing pics, too bad you didn't get one of your cars in there:shrug:

OMG!, those trees look like their on fire, amazing pics, too bad you didn't get one of your cars in there:shrug:

:rolleyes:

because its basically in storage for the winter (both of them) already and wouldn't be possible in most of those pics, you do know sometimes it isn't always about the car, there are alot more things to photograph in this world :nonono:

I could have had the car in that pic but the power lines ruin the pic overall ... and what I said before ...

Back